Looking for info on Mark Weitz

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hey guys. I was wondering if anybody knows of anything Mark Weitz has done other than,

Eyes - Fullmoon and,

Ramos - Living in the light

I've always loved his voice but can't find anything other than these two. I find it hard to believe he hasn't done anything else.

I've tried google, wiki, etc, but to no avail.

Sorry mate, got no answers, but wow, I never knew the same guy on the 3rd Eyes album sung on the Ramos album. There's something new I have learnt today. Thanks for the info... cool little fact I never knew.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Sorry mate, got no answers, but wow, I never knew the same guy on the 3rd Eyes album sung on the Ramos album. There's something new I have learnt today. Thanks for the info... cool little fact I never knew.

No worries mate. Apparently he was with "Americade" briefly, but didn't record anything and i've read elsewhere that he was with the bands "Malice" and "Odin" at some point but again, i can't find anything from those bands with him included. It's a long time between drinks between "Eyes" and Ramos". Maybe he took a break from the industry. I don't know.

Malice and Odin were definitely a lot more screechy and metal than Eyes or Ramos... would have been interesting. Good luck in your search!

There's some very good vocalists from that whole era who basically disappeared without a trace, or a very faint trace. Biggest one for me was always Rory Cathey (or whatever he goes by these days) from Cold Sweat. What a shame he didn't put that magic voice on more stuff.

Mate, are you fan of Impellitteri? :tumbsup:

Because, allegedly, Chris recorded some tracks with this dude and they were shelved. I'm looking forward to listen to them.

Once I've tried to get an intierview with Chris for a fanzine I was writing for but he never responded.

Nowadays, I don't care, I only use spotify.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Mate, are you fan of Impellitteri? :tumbsup:

Because, allegedly, Chris recorded some tracks with this dude and they were shelved. I'm looking forward to listen to them.

Once I've tried to get an intierview with Chris for a fanzine I was writing for but he never responded.

Nowadays, I don't care, I only use spotify.

Yeah, i read he sang with impellitteri also , but as with the above mentioned bands, i can't find a thing. That would have been a killer combo!

• 1 year later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

My father is actually Mark Weitz. He still records and sounds just as good as always. If interested let me know.

Very, very interested!!!

Tell your Dad he's an absolute legend.

I've been listening to this style of music for a long time and his voice is right up there with the best of them.

One of the most underrated and under used voices in the business.

Any info on any other recordings he's done would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for posting mate and please thank your Dad for giving me many years of listening pleasure.

• 8 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I sent a PM to Mark's "son" when he posted. I'm still waiting for a reply. The "Eyes" Full moon demo album is still one of my favourites. I love this track. "I took a long hard look through my little black book and she's the only one with "disinfection"..". beautiful stuff. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, Darkstone said:

I sent a PM to Mark's "son" when he posted. I'm still waiting for a reply. The "Eyes" Full moon demo album is still one of my favourites. I love this track. "I took a long hard look through my little black book and she's the only one with "disinfection"..". beautiful stuff. 

Here is a link to "Let it go" a song Mark sang on with Americade back in 1989

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, Darkstone said:

Also here is a link to Mark singing in Malice. He sounds so much like James Neal, it's scary. I went to jr. highschool with Mark. Really cool dude. Great singer.

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leeman said:

Also here is a link to Mark singing in Malice. He sounds so much like James Neal, it's scary. I went to jr. highschool with Mark. Really cool dude. Great singer.

Thanks for the posts mate.