Baltimore Rocks -- Blast From The Past

AlphaMale

I have some of them on original demotapes. Omega Point was released on cd from my buddy's Arkeyn Steel Records.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Point-Infinite-Rhyme-Queensryche-Lethal-Recon-Bride-Saint-Heir-Apparent-/322358759263?hash=item4b0e144f5f:g:xk0AAOSw-7RVDAk2

Crystal Myth from Northern Virginia:

Wow....killer song......do they have a full demo.... :git:

Yes. Working on many.

Spoke to a band member from BAD LOVE. He's going to try to find me their demo tape! **fingers crossed**

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Well, the first two "Giant" albums are quintessential, as is the "Hardline" debut. Akdo Nova's "Blood on the Bricks" is one of my all time favourites, Lizzy Borden is awesome as is the Mark/Marcie Free fronted "King Kobra".  
    • So some may remember that Tyketto toured recently and aside from Forever Young, I never delved into this band. So I did, so I'd know the songs in concert and was blown away. A great band with an awesome catalog that I had missed out on. To be fair, in the 80's it was a lot harder to access and find out about a lot of the more fringe bands, that's my excuse anyway. So I now am faced with digging deeper into some other bands I've overlooked. Some of these I gave a go, and wasn't really impressed, but now I'm starting fresh with an open mind. So below is a list of bands I have eitehr never bothered with, or never really gave a proper go. Lizzy Borden is on the list and I have done a bit of their stuff and like it a lot, so I will definately dig deeper into them (I've got some older stuff and some newer stuff, but have skipped quite a few albums) But the others, fire away, tell me which bands have killer material that I'll froth and how stppid I've been to skip them. Aldo Nova Badlands Baby Tango Baton Rouge Black N Blue Britney Fox BulletBoys DAD Giant Hanoi Rocks Hardline Jetboy King Kobra Kingdom Come Lillian Axe Lizzy Borden Loudness Love Hate Quireboys Saigon Kick Santa Cruz Shotgun Messiah SleezeBeez SouthGang Tiger Tailz TNT Vain White Tiger  
    • New song 'Chase The Sun'.    
    • Super Sabre - Sugar and Spice *This is actually a full album, “Chasing the Rabbit”, with a complete band backstory included in the YT description. “Sugar and Spice” is the opening track…  
    • EP out August 16th on Black Lodge Records. Since the release of the album "Now!", Roulette has embarked on a remarkable musical journey. Over the years, released several digital singles, each contributing to the evolving story of the band. As Roulette gear up for the new summer single "Love's The Drug", we're thrilled to announce the release of our special collection, the EP "From Now Until Today". This EP gathers all the singles released since "Now!", encapsulating the essence of Roulettes latest musical explorations. For the loyal fans, the physical releases also included a special bonus track that you won't find anywhere else-exclusively on this EP. Tracklist: LOVES THE DRUG READY FOR FRIDAY NIGHT LIFE WILL GO ON SUMMER DAY TEST OF TIME
    • I like the album art. I love when contemporary Glam Metal bands have album art with a genuine 80s vibe to it.
    • Nope, for a while, I used to think Rapunzel from Tangled (2010) was hot... But then I stopped being attracted to cartoon characters.
    • This is definitely the first time I've heard about it, I'll have to give it a listen!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.