JAM Project

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

I'm watching this anime series called One Punch Man. I don't know if any of you are into anime, but, if you are, you need to watch this show. Anyway, the opening theme blew me away when I first heard it. It's done by a group called JAM Project. Apparently JAM stands for Japan Animationsong Makers, so they're just a supergroup that does songs for anime. So far, this is the only track of theirs I've heard, and it has a cool Wig Wam vibe. The main guy is a dead ringer for Age Sten Nilsen.

Oh, and do I need to say that it's not in English? So all you xenoglossophobes stay away.

I would love to hear more songs in this vibe.

I would normally love this type of stuff but not liking the song much at all. Big stretch imo to say he's a dead ringer for Age but its cool you're digging it!

• My Little Pony

Big stretch imo to say he's a dead ringer for Age

Yeah, you're probably right, but that scream at the end is totally Age.

Thats some fine Jap metal. There is tons out there and Uncle Saxon is a massive geek on this stuff, even more than me.

The thing I dislike most when I am scrounging is I cant ever tell what is going to be like this half the time from the packaging...

• My Little Pony

The thing I dislike most when I am scrounging is I cant ever tell what is going to be like this half the time from the packaging...

Truu. Japanese marketing is night and day compared to the Western world.

Truu. Japanese marketing is night and day compared to the Western world.

True. I sit and squint at liner notes hoping amongst the scribbling that a name will appear I recognize as a great guitarist or singer or???