John Dallas - Wild Life

Stefan

12080238_1892335744323955_52965956407751
11751476_882114265159782_194112454480922

From grande-rock.com:

Wild Life”, the debut album of italian hard rock singer John Dallas, will be published by Street Symphonies Records on October 6th, 2015.

Contributing to the Bologna-based music scene for over 10 years, John Dallas is greatly influenced by Guns N' Roses, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Queensrÿche, Hardcore Superstar and H.E.A.T. The moniker comes from the fusion of Jon Bon Jovi and Dallas, the popular 80s TV series.

After some time off, Luca composes in a few months 9 catchy, high-impact and fast songs, immediately recorded at Boat Studio (Calderara, Bologna, Italy) and then mastered by Roberto Priori at PriStudio (San Lazzaro di Savena, Bologna, Italy).

Compared with his previous, more glam rock-oriented, projects, this work features a modern sound, with heavy guitars and short solos that every listener can enjoy; also his singing technique is more mature. Shortly after, the label Street Symphonies proves itself interested and enthusiastic about the project.

FB

11204383_1876570239233839_71842663342868

Tracklist:

1. Under Control
2. Heaven Is
3. Falling
4. Wild Life
5. Dreamin' On
6. Electric
7. Freedom
8. Psycho Game
9. Love's Fake

• My Little Pony

For a second I thought this might be that Dallas kid rebranding himself. So disappointed it's not. What ever happened to him?

For a second I thought this might be that Dallas kid rebranding himself. So disappointed it's not. What ever happened to him?

Yeah, I almost spermed myself assuming this'd be that guy. Hearing this, I think I better put the sperm in my ears...

I'd love to know what happened to that guy too. What a talent.

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I almost spermed myself assuming this'd be that guy. Hearing this, I think I better put the sperm in my ears...

I'd love to know what happened to that guy too. What a talent.

I FaceTubed him a year ago -- maybe two years -- but never got a reply. And I haven't been able to find him elsewhere on the internets,

• 8 months later...