Is Azintex Music legit?

I found a link to this site while doing some searching for CD purchases etc... I'm curious if they are known to be legit? Where they are located etc? Some of their prices on a few CDs I've seen MUCH higher elsewhere make me think something hoaky is going on lol.

Yeah they're bootleg but if you pay $5 for a cd that's usually worth $100, you won't cry much if it broke in 5-6 years

probably someday those cds will be reissued legally but until then, sometimes this is the only way to get access to the real physical disc :D

Oh yeah, these are the geniuses who decided to bootleg Britny Fox's "Springhead Motorshark." Pfffft. How are they still in business? :rofl2:

Oh yeah, these are the geniuses who decided to bootleg Britny Fox's "Springhead Motorshark." Pfffft. How are they still in business? :rofl2:

They thought it's valued $100, turns out somebody put double zero on that original disc :D

Yeah they're bootleg but if you pay $5 for a cd that's usually worth $100, you won't cry much if it broke in 5-6 years

probably someday those cds will be reissued legally but until then, sometimes this is the only way to get access to the real physical disc :D

My issue is that more than likely at least one of the discs or more that I've picked up in the last couple years on fleabay is more than likely a bootleg from that site & I've completely over paid for it.

I'm not sure if I should just consider it a lesson learned & buy some from that site or be pissed off lol

My issue is that more than likely at least one of the discs or more that I've picked up in the last couple years on fleabay is more than likely a bootleg from that site & I've completely over paid for it.

I'm not sure if I should just consider it a lesson learned & buy some from that site or be pissed off lol

if you want to buy from ebay, at first just avoid sellers from Russia, Latvia, Greece, and probably Italy. Usually trusted sellers from Europe came from UK and Germany, at least that's from my experience, and check if there's at least 1 or 2 negative feedback about bootleg, then you have to be prepared for that :)

and ask for real picture of the disc, if he's willing to send it fast, usually it's legit, if not, then you have to question it, and sometimes you can easily see the color (of the print) to separate the original from the bootleg. A CD that's already 20-25 years old usually shows some quite obvious aging from the booklet even though it's in excellent condition, slightly different to the one printed 1-2 years, but sometimes shit happens, and when that happens, usually ebay favor the buyers so just put on the claim against the seller :D

Probably if the price is too low for rare item then it's questionable

Try telling that to people selling Pretty Boy Floyd 'Bullets n Lipstick' or Lancia boots for $100+.

PBF 'Bullets' cds used to turn up on ebay maybe one a month if you were lucky. But they were constantly on there, multiples at a time, over the past 1-2 years after being booted.

Probably if the price is too low for rare item then it's questionable

Try telling that to people selling Pretty Boy Floyd 'Bullets n Lipstick' or Lancia boots for $100+.

PBF 'Bullets' cds used to turn up on ebay maybe one a month if you were lucky. But they were constantly on there, multiples at a time, over the past 1-2 years after being booted.

Well if the price is right and no negative feedback on the ebay seller and then you got bootleg, then you probably has the worst luck in the world, but still you can claim refund to ebay :D