Westcoast AOR

KarpetRydOFunk

Nice. After listening to "Aria" a few hundred times, I looked and found I have a very poor showing of Westcoast albums. Which is a shame, as it's quickly becoming one of my favourite genres. However, every time I search through the lists you, as well as others, post I find they're quite hard to come by, and often expensive. So, it's a slow-growing collection.

dude, which 'Aria' is this ?

This is about as good of a Westcoast song as I've ever heard. Like taking a trip back in time to 1982. Guitar is very Lukatheresque, too.

• My Little Pony

let me just ad one I enjoy, Bernie LaBarge - Bargin In

How do you know? I just started liking it, actually ive never heard it, I just wanted to sound like I know what im talking about,

It's OK, Cody. We all know you don't know what you're talking about, but we still like you. Well, some of us do, anyway.

Ah thanx Nolan, your the best, ive never felt so pretend liked in my life, you do a great job, say do you like Strange Brew?

• My Little Pony

Ah thanx Nolan, your the best, ive never felt so pretend liked in my life, you do a great job, say do you like Strange Brew?

Are you referring to the McKenzie brothers?

Nice. After listening to "Aria" a few hundred times, I looked and found I have a very poor showing of Westcoast albums. Which is a shame, as it's quickly becoming one of my favourite genres. However, every time I search through the lists you, as well as others, post I find they're quite hard to come by, and often expensive. So, it's a slow-growing collection.

dude, which 'Aria' is this ?

This is about as good of a Westcoast song as I've ever heard. Like taking a trip back in time to 1982. Guitar is very Lukatheresque, too.

yeah that one is just stunning :)

Yeah Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas?? that song is freaking tits by the way! off the topic, just fyi! but anyways yeah Strange Brew

• My Little Pony

Yeah Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas?? that song is freaking tits by the way! off the topic, just fyi! but anyways yeah Strange Brew

I'm Canadian. It's required viewing.

I'm Canadian. It's required viewing.

Well thats kind of racist! end of conversation. sorry Nolan, but thanx for turning me onto this song,