Godsmack-1000HP

nyoilers

I really liked the debut, but the follow up was pretty weak and repetitive.

Thats pretty much why I gave up on them. Anything I heard after that (which I admit wasnt much) also left me unexcited.

^^^^ Time for you to get back on the bandwagon ! Listen to the song"The Oracle" from their last CD and tell me what you think.It's an instrumental.

Not even remotely interested. Been sick of the Cookie Monster metal for a while. I'm pissed off blah blah, you're a bitch blah blah...I'm 5 foot 4 and will kick your ass blah blah...

I would stop listening to music if this is all there was.

I actually didn't really start listening to them until Shannon started playing drummer for them. By far one of the best live drummers around. I used to love seeing him all the time with Wrathchild (America).. There is talk of a Wrathchild reunion but one member is holding it up.. and it isn't Shannon.

The best UKJ releases are the ones Shannon played on too.

Depends on how you look at it. The debut is probably the album most people will pick as their best, unless they like something heavier, then Menace is the one. Motel is a great album in my opinion, but it gets a lot of hate as well.