Stefan

cac0625abdec00bd2d0551960c59dbef.jpg

What?! Two albums and already this:

All.jpg

The deluxe hard case box contains:
One 90 minutes documentary on Blu-ray
One 44 page booklet
Six printed photos.

For seven years photo journalist Johan Carlén followed Amaranthe during their tours around the world. This vast material together with exclusive interviews and the band's own personal photos and videos make up the backbone of this 7th year anniversary box.
Follow the band which, in less time than perhaps any other metal band, has received an amazing record deal and become one of the top live acts in metal. Tag along to Japan, Russia, the U.S. and Europe. Get a complete discography, a complete list of all the shows, never before seen photos and videos and much more.
The box is limited to 1.500 numbered copies worldwide, so make your pre-order today!

The box is being released by Inevent Scandinavia AB in collaboration with Spinefarm Records.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ISNRP5IFQ

• 4 months later...

It looks like this was either a hoax or got pulled. I find no evidence of it ever having been released, and there is no mention of it on the Amaranthe website.

Curious.

They supposedly have a third album coming this year.

I think the fact its going on about 7 years following the band and 7 year anniversary, but the dates (2007-2013) only cover 6 years, is quite humourous.

Umm... math skills fail! :D

You're making a mistake that many do, of mentally subtracting one number from the other; that's not the same as the range of years.

Voila! 7 years. *

* Yes, depending on which month and day of 2007 and which month and day of 2013 are being used, technically it could still be less than 7 years, but generally speaking 7 years is accurate.

Here endeth the lesson. :lol:

Not subtracting numbers, going from start of 2007 til start of 2013. thats 6 years, So technically its 6 years. Thats how birthdays and anniversaries work.

And this is an ANNIVERSARY edition.

Not subtracting numbers, going from start of 2007 til start of 2013. thats 6 years, So technically its 6 years. Thats how birthdays and anniversaries work.

And this is an ANNIVERSARY edition.

Why are you assuming the beginning of 2013?

It's an anniversary edition announced in 2014 covering the years 2007 through 2013.

Seven years.

A moot point no matter how you slice it... the shit apparently ain't happenin' :lol:

My only assumption of it being the beginning of the year is that an anniversary has to have a specific date point where the year starts and ends, whether that be the first of the year of a date at any point during the year. A yearly anniversary by definition cannot have a start date and date that are different, which is why I said six years.

Moot point or not, all I am saying is my math skills did not fail, but the English skills of the people using the word anniversary did fail.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...