Blue Rose - Don't You Know

Leykis101

I fucking finally got my Blue Rose Japanese Import, which I ordered I believe in May of 2012, they play a very smooth AOR, Dave Rose was a violinist, they also went by the name Rose, I believe they released 2 albums as Rose, which I can almost bet my life will never see a CD release, mainly cause I dont think anybody s even heard those albums, but there was a song off one of the Munich City Nights by Rose called The Skanner, good song, I guess Im presuming nobody's heard this Blue Rose, if you have sorry, if not, this is what it sounds like.

I've got this CD as well. Awesome !! :)

Good Fucking question, probably the fact I forgot I ordered it, you know, you get ordering a bunch from different spots, this one just never showed up, and I forgot about it, it just showed up in my mailbox today, of course all of the sudden the store doesn't speak English, and my Japanese is none, so fuck it, just glad I got it, or I may have never remembered it.

Do you have the 2 Lps? I want Behind The Lines, you got that one? in any form?

Do you have the 2 Lps? I want Behind The Lines, you got that one? in any form?

Nope. I didn't even know they had another one.

Here is The Skanner off of David Rose 1982 album Behind The Lines, it was on CBS Records, I think it fucking kicks ass, nothing like Blue Rose,

though you can clearly tell it is the same group, this track has a reggae feel to it though, it's not AOR, but he knows when to hit that wicked violin, and thats what he does in all his songs, I didn't really care for this song the 1st time I heard it, I have to say, it's really grown on me, and I'd love to hear the whole album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtFmQsw5vw&feature=youtu.be