Gasoline Stars - Good Looks Bad Behaviour

Stefan

dac6a7e1cbc4e257c01d0fdaffa675e2.jpg

540692_464171607034044_960924068_n.jpg

New single 'Hit It Like You Mean It', taken from their debut album 'Good Looks Bad Behaviour' (out February 12th).

Promising stuff from these Swedes!

Frim FB:

"Gasoline Stars is the -10's response to loud and furious rock 'n' roll. With the smell of exhausts, hairspray and cheap perfume, and the ambition to be the biggest, best and most beautiful rock band there is, nothing will stop these four heroes to reach the top in today's severe rock scene."

dac6a7e1cbc4e257c01d0fdaffa675e2.jpg

540692_464171607034044_960924068_n.jpg

New single 'Hit It Like You Mean It', taken from their debut album 'Good Looks Bad Behaviour' (out Fenryuary 12th).

Promising stuff from these Swedes!

Frim FB:

"Gasoline Stars is the -10's response to loud and furious rock 'n' roll. With the smell of exhausts, hairspray and cheap perfume, and the ambition to be the biggest, best and most beautiful rock band there is, nothing will stop these four heroes to reach the top in today's severe rock scene."

More Swedes playing good music, Surprise,surprise! But it does sound really promising.

I don't mind a few 'na na na's in rock music, but there are way too many in this. Nothing much else wrong with the song, I just found it a bit ... erm ... average.

I don't a few 'na na na's in rock music, but there are way too many in this. Nothing much else wrong with the song, I just found it a bit ... erm ... average.

Yep...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

gasoline-stars-good-looks-bad-behaviour-

Tracklist:

01. Good Looks, Bad Behaviour
02. L.O.V.E
03. Where In Somewhere
04. Exotic Thrill
05. Hit It Like You Mean It
06. Weekend
07. All I Want Is You
08. Scream It
09. Aint Life Grand
10. Be With You
11. You Schouldve Known Better

Jeez I've managed to miss this thread half a dozen times through the year. I guess it's okay, but to be honest I don't think I was missing much. It's okay... best I can say about it. Blonde dude looks way stupid on the album cover too.