You Guys Might Kill Me For This

• My Little Pony

I came across two remixes, yesterday. They're by the same dude, Kiely Rich. I had never heard of him before. Anyway, one is a remix of Queen's "We Will Rock You," which I think works great, and could definitely end up on a movie soundtrack. The other is a dance mix of The Who's "Baba O'Riley." Serious. I'm loving both remixes. Give both of them a listen, and then let me know what you think.

Queen - We Will Rock You (Kiely Rich Remix)

The Who - Baba O'Riley (Kiely Rich Remix)

Did you have a question? or you just wanted us to listen?

• My Little Pony

No question. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. There have been many remarks about the absence of members, and the decrease of activity around here, so I'm just trying to keep things alive. And maybe stir some shit up. ;}

No question. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. There have been many remarks about the absence of members, and the decrease of activity around here, so I'm just trying to keep things alive. And maybe stir some shit up. ;}

I dont really notice a dip in people, anymore then the usual, Summertime is generally a pretty scarce time in these parts, I know this is the 1st summer Ive ever even checked in here, matter of fact, this is the longest stretch Ive ever even consistently contributed to this site, since I joined, which is why Ive been a member for so long, and hardly have any posts, no bro, you'll see people slowly start to filter back on here around the end of summer, beginning of fall, but yeah those remixes are OK, I like this one by the Foo Fighters myself!!

• 1 month later...

I really like the "We Will Rock You" remix but not so much on "Baba O'Riley". Just seems like with Daltrey's vocals the music could have been meatier. Sounds way too happy for the song.