Finished Up Mixing

Leykis101

I just finished up the tracking and mixing of some local guys that I originally had just been doing a demo for, when I heard these guys play, I started taking them seriously, then the whole fiasco that was March and April happened, and these guys got put aside, we just finished 10 songs, and they fucking kill man, they asked me to add an additional guitar to the band, and perhaps now, Im in, maybe they just trying to get my work for free? LOL! alot of you probably wouldnt like this, but some of you will, they are pretty fucking heavy, and I made them write, and write, and write, and I wrote, the singer is a true talent, his name is Randy Archuleta, he is a pup at barely 21, none of these guys are over 21, I really really dont promote anyone, but I think im going to push these guys as hard as I can, mainly because I think I can sell them, now the question is, to who??? This is a pick of us after finishing yesterday afternoon outside in the parking lot of the studio. the closest band I could even think to compare them to is Downset, but only in spirit, they dont sound anything like them, they called Subculture, they were N18, but for obvious reasons if im involved with them, , I dont want to be linked to any gangs, I will post a few clips once it mastered.Im fucking stoked if you cant tell, I dont have true talent fall in my lap everyday, actually, most of it fucking blows, LOL,.

MeandtheBand_zps21abfe42.jpg

I have a hard time telling when you are serious so please don't take me the wrong way...but are you being serious right now or is this a joke. I have the hardest time reading when you are serious or fucking with me brother.

I have a hard time telling when you are serious so please don't take me the wrong way...but are you being serious right now or is this a joke. I have the hardest time reading when you are serious or fucking with me brother.

No bro, I dont mind, I dont like being read right, this is serious, I have a studio here and record lots and lots of demos for people, mostly hip hop shit, but sometimes I do bands, but like i said, generally they blow, and I just do it to get paid, these guys are fucking tight, they have been playing together in one form or another since they were in 6th FUCKING GRADE!! after I heard their potential, I offered to do a full set of songs for them, but they had to let me creatively influence them, if you get what I mean, bro, they fucking tuned up so tight, but now that I look at the pic, I could use it for a joke couldnt I, like send it to promote their album to a white supremist gang, I'll have to think up some more ways to fuck with people using a picture of 3 gangbanger mexicans and a white trailor trash irish shit talker, thanks for the redirect bro. Yeah ok you got me, I did drop my shorts down far as they would go, and pulled my socks up to my knees, I told them it was so I fit into the picture better, LOL,

No bro, I dont mind, I dont like being read right, this is serious, I have a studio here and record lots and lots of demos for people, mostly hip hop shit, but sometimes I do bands, but like i said, generally they blow, and I just do it to get paid, these guys are fucking tight, they have been playing together in one form or another since they were in 6th FUCKING GRADE!! after I heard their potential, I offered to do a full set of songs for them, but they had to let me creatively influence them, if you get what I mean, bro, they fucking tuned up so tight, but now that I look at the pic, I could use it for a joke couldnt I, like send it to promote their album to a white supremist gang, I'll have to think up some more ways to fuck with people using a picture of 3 gangbanger mexicans and a white trailor trash irish shit talker, thanks for the redirect bro. Yeah ok you got me, I did drop my shorts down far as they would go, and pulled my socks up to my knees, I told them it was so I fit into the picture better, LOL,

Ok I gotcha. Yeah, the pic had me vey much not taking them seriously as I basically make fun of people like this lol!

Ok I gotcha. Yeah, the pic had me vey much not taking them seriously as I basically make fun of people like this lol!

Jarred, what exactly do you mean by "people like this" hmm??? people like "what" exactly, you gonna say it isnt you?

i thought everyone in utah listened to jam bands like widespread panda...

one of the reasons i have zero interest in ever visiting flagstaff.. hippies everywhere

Yeah I wouldnt know why you would visit Flagstaff to begin with, not really a visiting type place, and no bro, supringly alot of metal and metal heads here in Utah, I'd say the 2 main scenes are hip hop and metal, it's starting to be circus music, soon that will be the most popular, but metal will be 2nd, lot more metal heads here in Ogden, then I ever dreamed of seeing in Mesa, lots and lots of metal lovers here.

Jarred, what exactly do you mean by "people like this" hmm??? people like "what" exactly, you gonna say it isnt you?

Not my crowd is all I mean. Nothing personal buddy. You'll catch me hanging out with guys in torn blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Let me also say that I should have read closer. I was not aware that one of the people in the pic is you. So, I directly insert foot in mouth, say I apologize and firmly admit I am stuck in the '80s so you can imagine that from an image, music type, etc standpoint...well, you know, you guys don't look like Pretty Boy Floyd so I should assume it will be a style of music I don't listen to.

Ok, enough rambling. I'm just sorry now :)

fuck shut up jarred u have nothing to appologize for you haven't offended me or insulted me nor would I ever take anything u guys say on here as personally insulting, jarred the irony in what u said bout pretty boy, I finished up with a sleaze band I put together of high school guys and these guys cannot wait to get into costume I posted all about it on here that was the reference I made to the march april fiasco, we r going out on the 5th of june to go shopping and since i am an actual member ofthat band now guess what I get to do for the 1st time in my life and I am not looking forward to picking out my skirt and wig, having my ex an her friend show me how I put make up on and seeing myself as a full fledged bitch, that's the part the other guys have been waiting for,they wanted to get dragged out to record their songs I told them hell no that was before I had to join the band as our drummer found out this band was going to be glam he heard dressing up like chicks and I basically saw a vapor trail behind him, jarred I do believe that is a project you will like, I came uup with our band name Jewlius Sleazer, lol and yes jeff I am the lone fat white irish fag standing on the left, I tried my best to fit into the pic sagging my shorts pulling up my socks but I don't see it blending me into the pic that well,

fuck shut up jarred u have nothing to appologize for you haven't offended me or insulted me nor would I ever take anything u guys say on here as personally insulting, jarred the irony in what u said bout pretty boy, I finished up with a sleaze band I put together of high school guys and these guys cannot wait to get into costume I posted all about it on here that was the reference I made to the march april fiasco, we r going out on the 5th of june to go shopping and since i am an actual member ofthat band now guess what I get to do for the 1st time in my life and I am not looking forward to picking out my skirt and wig, having my ex an her friend show me how I put make up on and seeing myself as a full fledged bitch, that's the part the other guys have been waiting for,they wanted to get dragged out to record their songs I told them hell no that was before I had to join the band as our drummer found out this band was going to be glam he heard dressing up like chicks and I basically saw a vapor trail behind him, jarred I do believe that is a project you will like, I came uup with our band name Jewlius Sleazer, lol and yes jeff I am the lone fat white irish fag standing on the left, I tried my best to fit into the pic sagging my shorts pulling up my socks but I don't see it blending me into the pic that well,

Cheers to you and good luck on all your adventures, no matter what they may be!