Need help identifying this song

KurtmanJP

I was listening to this online AOR station and I heard this song that goes:

"need your love, can't you see girl. *something something* need you so much I can't sleep another night alone"

It was really good and had a lot of keys. Does anyone know the title of this song and who does it? Searched lyrics with no luck.

Well lets start by doing this, what station did you hear it on?

Is it a new band/song? I can't name the particular song off the top of my head, but lyrics that dreadful sound like they may be from Wild Rose? And don't get me wrong - I adore the band. I just dropped a 90% rating on their excellent new disc. They're great, but their lyrics are truly terrible.

If it's not Wild Rose it may be from guitarist Andy Rock's solo disc, 'Into the Night?'

Is it a new band/song? I can't name the particular song off the top of my head, but lyrics that dreadful sound like they may be from Wild Rose? And don't get me wrong - I adore the band. I just dropped a 90% rating on their excellent new disc. They're great, but their lyrics are truly terrible.

If it's not Wild Rose it may be from guitarist Andy Rock's solo disc, 'Into the Night?'

Did u get the decimal point in the wrong place? ;-)

Honestly mate, I know that review will be met with great disgust (probably only by you, lol) but I can't really fault the guys too much at all.

The lyrics are terrible. I admit it and it's a slight detraction for me. The production is solid but pretty thin compared to the best in the genre. The keys are a little "novelty" sounding, but all these little issues aside, the dude is crafting absolutely delicious slabs of melodic rock/AOR. I find it sooooo hard not to love every song I hear from this guy. Lyrics are integral in making my favourite works of all time, hence why no one will match Cauterize, but as far as just enjoying good, honest melodic rock, I can overlook the lyrics from this band and just love everything else that works so perfectly.

The best thing this Andy Rock guy could do, is to team up with a lyricist who shares his same passion for this music, and just get someone else to write the words for his melodies. If he got that sorted (and a killer production job) you'd be looking at 99% albums instead of 90%. ;)

Ha Ha Ha