Billion Dollar Babies - House Of Dreams Pt.2 EP

Stefan

Sounds pretty good. Why do I know nothing of the first one?

You should visit these pages more frequently maybe you would know...

Yes sir. :(

• 2 years later...

12195875_10153785189069189_6234608450833

From FB:

BILLION DOLLAR BABIES SIGNS ALBUM DEAL WITH METALVILLE.

Billion Dollar Babies just signed a record deal with German label Metalville. The new album Chemical God was recorded under the guidance of well-known producer Rikard Löfgren (Mustasch, Enforcer, Sister Sin) and is above and beyond everything the band has released before. The lead-off single and album title track Everyones In Love With A Chemical God opens the curtain on a sinister but oh-so-tempting stage set from a dark musical with massive guitar riffs and strong melodies. The band serves up a highly volatile cocktail that sounds like the unholy offspring of Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Zombie starring in a dark musical written by Beelzebub himself and directed by Quentin Tarantino.

”We worked our asses off writing and making this album and we're prouder than ever about the way it turned out. We're thrilled to start a new collaboration with Metalville and we look forward to spread the darkness of the album like a virus all over Europe.” says Max Lander.

”It is well known that I like the Swedish rock music a lot. I saw the Billion Dollar Babies 2013 on a club show and I like the energy of their music. The music is always the main priority at Metalville, we are happy to welcome this unique rock band to our family.” says Holger Koch, label manager Metalville.

Noted hard rockers BILLION DOLLAR BABIES have a well-earned reputation as one of Sweden’s most entertaining and explosive live acts. Over the last decade and more than 200 concerts all over Europe, including some of the biggest festivals in Sweden, fans have learned to expect nothing less than the best from the band.

Release date and album cover will be revealed in the near future.

BILLION DOLLAR BABIES are:
Pat Kramer – Guitars
Frankie Rich – Vocals
Max Lander – Guitars