New 7th Heaven vocalist: Anthony Fedorov

7th heaven welcomes Anthony Fedorov to the band

We are happy to announce Anthony Fedorov as our new lead singer. Anthony has an amazing story and an incredible accomplishments list. Not only was he a season 4 finalist on American Idol, but the things he has done since that time really sets him apart from many others. His amazing voice and ability to sing in so many different genres and languages, makes him a strong asset to 7th heaven. We are taking no break, as we start up with Anthony on our private shows in two weeks. We will have our first public show with him on February 15 at John Barleycorn in Schaumburg. We have a solid schedule booked up and will release our dates thru May in our next newsletter in a couple weeks. Furthermore, our website is currently being re-designed from the ground up, so it will be a basic splash page with a video of Anthony's journey to 7th heaven! Please give him a big Chicago welcome on February 15. Thanks for your support.

Richie - 7th heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcsuJtXNbEg&feature=youtu.be

Haha, they like those Idol contestants, clearly. Good to hear the band is still at it, sad to hear the last guy is gone. Anyone know why? Dude had a good voice on him... Good luck to the new dude and I hope to hear a new disc in 2013. Just a super strong 10-12 track release would be a treat.

• My Little Pony

Haha, they like those Idol contestants, clearly. Good to hear the band is still at it, sad to hear the last guy is gone. Anyone know why? Dude had a good voice on him... Good luck to the new dude and I hope to hear a new disc in 2013. Just a super strong 10-12 track release would be a treat.

I believe it had to do with him wanting to step out on his own, and blaze his own trail.