Texas Hippie Coalition: "Peacemaker" review (Hardrock Haven)

metalmaniac777

If you're looking for some big, loud, rip-snortin' southern-fried metal, look no further than this latest album from Texas Hippie Coalition. To read my full review of "Peacemaker," head on over to Hardrock Haven by clicking the link below:

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2012/12/texas-hippie-coalition-peacemaker-cd-review/

If you enjoy bands like Hellyeah, you've gotta give these guys a listen.

Thanks man :)

You're quite welcome, sir. I've been playing the hell out of this album, especially "Turn It Up." More people should check out the video above and enjoy some sexy ladies. :crazy:

I have their previous album Rollin' and like it pretty well...

I have their previous album Rollin' and like it pretty well...

This is more of the same...only better. If you liked "Rollin'" you should definitely give "Peacemaker" a shot.

The video should've been all images of the ladies and none of the band members. They ain't the most handsome bunch... :D

The video should've been all images of the ladies and none of the band members. They ain't the most handsome bunch... :D

Thou hast said many true things on these boards, but none truer than the above statement.

3rd rate Pantera with awful guitar players....not to mention those dudes are DICKS.

Harsh, but to each their own. Personally, while I can readily acknowledge that Pantera are/were the superior band musically, I actually enjoy the catchiness factor of THC more. Whether or not the band members are dicks or not, I cannot say--though word on the 'Net is that they're extremely friendly--but I can say that an artiist's demeanor has never been a factor in whether or not I liked their music. Asshole actors make movies I like, asshole musicians make albums I like...and I like this Texas Hippie Coalition album.

• 1 month later...

I really like this band myself. Saw em at Rocklahoma a couple years ago. I also was a fan of Pantera but really only liked a handful of songs & to me much of their albums were filler. To me THC is more consistent. Plus with Big Dad Rich at the front... There's no contest who would win in a fight lol