Bloodbound - In The Name Of Metal

Stefan

Agreed, every album has gotten worse. Shame really. Urban Breed really added another dimension and Michael Bormann was also really good. This singer sounds pretty cool but unfortunately a bit like every other power metal singer these days (massive generalisation based on the title track above). I will check the CD out tho as I'm sure there will be a few killer tracks on it.

They need more light and shade like they had on the first 2 CDs, building the songs up, stripping them back and building up again.

While I agree that they have yet to match Nosferatu, I do like what I'm hearing on this release, and it can only be a good thing that they've managed to keep the same singer (

Patrik Johansson)

for two releases in a row.

bloodbound: A term that originates from the dark ages when men would make an oath to each other called a "blood oath" where they would each cut their hands and then shake, mixing the blood. Each man then carries the other's blood, linking the two, as blood brothers. A bloodbound can never be broken and will follow you into the afterlife and beyond...

5 albums, three different singers... no bloodbound going on there.... :P