Bonrud - Save Tomorrow

Grey

Two years after releasing the single "Bullet in the Back", we finally have a release date of September 21st for the CD.

http://www.escape-music.com/coming.htm

Unfortunately, there aren't any samples yet. But if the rest of the tracks are anything like this, I'm looking forward to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIxNlv3lbYk

Is it just me, or is that song missing a chorus? Either way, I'm actually still looking forward to this as I thought that the debut, though severely lacking in the production stakes, was a pretty good album. This song is a filler, imo, but I have faith in the rest.

The guy singing used to front Minnesota rockers Conditioned Response

im with geoff - that first song, the 'chorus' is more a pre chorus.

the second isnt setting my worlf alight either??

not sure about this one...........

"Bullet in the Back" was one of my favorite tracks of 2010 and after 2 years I'd given up hope of ever hearing more. The other sample isn't too bad. I just hope I haven't set my expectations too high. But it's been a while since any decent hard rock CDs have come out. I was disappointed with the new Hardline, and Koritni CDs - both of which I'd been looking forward to. And don't even get me started on the new Great White. I'm not into most of the AOR you guys like such as that H.E.A.T. CD everyone's raving about. It's probably why I've started listening to more of the Modern Rock bands.

• 3 weeks later...