anyone know this seller?

Be careful, the cd in the pic isnt actually factory sealed, see the resealable strip. Also the band reissued cd-rs artwork is just a photocopy of the original artwork.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on this "redlioncollections" guy..?

He has bid on one of my auctions and I'm wondering if I should just cancel the bid or risk it. Any advise..?

The item is only $12.99 but I have been lucky enough never to have dealt with James Arwine and I don't want to start now.

i never bid.

have you checked out how any of the recent auction feedback is?

Looks like he is mostly a seller. I guess I'll be covered as long as I ship by "registered Mail" here in the US. Although he could still claim item wasn't as described. It might be worth sending just to get an address on this guy.

i never bid.

Looks like he is mostly a seller. I guess I'll be covered as long as I ship by "registered Mail" here in the US. Although he could still claim item wasn't as described. It might be worth sending just to get an address on this guy.

This "redlioncollections" guy got outbid on my auction. Thankfully I don't have to risk dealing with him.

i never bid.

This "redlioncollections" guy got outbid on my auction. Thankfully I don't have to risk dealing with him.

:headbanger: