I have a question for my fellow fantasy football players

66 mustang

I have a few questions. have any of you all been in a keeper league before? Is it something you would be interested in trying? if so would you like to have a "group" meeting to set up the scoring and other rules for the league? Or would you rather start fresh with a whole set of new players each year? how big do you think the league should be? the more teams the fewer bench spots to keep more players avaliable on the waiver wire?

I just started in 3 fantasy hockey leagues this year, but from what I've seen and what others in the league/owners say, it's difficult to keep a larger number of people to keep interest for one year, let alone multiple years and to keep setting their lineups. In one of the leagues I'm in, it isn't a first year league and I was one of 4 owners to take over teams for whose owners last year were deadbeat or abandoned their teams after the season.

I'd suggest maybe an 8 team league, if you can get that much interest. Not necessarily huge benches, but not so few that you can't at least have one back up per position player on offense, if not the whole team. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

I had such a frustrating year this year with the team the computer picked for me and the QB and RB problems I had that I don't even know if I want to go through it again. On top of that my job has put a filter on our internet where we get a very small amount of internet usage a day and I usually use that time to work on fantasy football trades/lineup changes that I don't know if I'll have time to do it next year if I wanted to.

Keeper leagues are great but we need 10-12 teams locked in first. Honestly, 8 teams is not enough for fantasy. Don't get me wrong, its always fun to do a HH league but we need more people next year. I believe this is the reason for such jumbled up records this year.