Retrospect goes digital!

Retrospect Records

The wait is over ladies and gentlemen. Over the next few weeks we will be releasing a plethora of titles that will blow your mind.

Our first 20 or so releases are now LIVE at our new and updated website.

Those of you who don't like to download digital product can vote on each product page for a physical cd release so we can gauge what kind of interest there is in doing a cd pressing.

Sound samples are all over the place so please , spend some time on our site and let us know what you think.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE and FOR YOUR SUPPORT. We can't continue to release obscure 80s treasures without your help.

RETROSPECT RECORDS

If I had the time and money I would have 80+% of your catalog. Since I don't I have to hope whatever releases I want most are still there when I finally have the ability to purchase them. The more this stuff changes the more I feel left behind. I still listen to cassettes. That's how far behind I am. I realize to compete you have to do this, but it still doesn't make it any easier to accept.

Sam...there is no where ot vote for a physical cd relase of Nemesis and the Americade box set?????

Already voted for the Iron Clad...Woooooo!!! :party421::beerbang::dance:

Not 100% sure... But I think if there is nowhere to vote for a physical release those are already planned for a physical release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...