Geoff should delete his msgs.

phaffas

Shitbasket. My apologies if you tried to reply last night, Tim. All sorted now.

Oh... and... uh, Matt. Yeah, I... uh, yeah... I guess I'm sorry I was unable to receive your message.

Or was I?

Kidding. I assume it's the next nude photo in that sequence you've been sending me, where you're straddling that poor tortoise and the polar bear is chasing you.

Oh... and... uh, Matt. Yeah, I... uh, yeah... I guess I'm sorry I was unable to receive your message.

Or was I?

Kidding. I assume it's the next nude photo in that sequence you've been sending me, where you're straddling that poor tortoise and the polar bear is chasing you.

If im riding a tortoise to get away from something, wouldnt you assume im trying to get caught??

Or was I?

If im riding a tortoise to get away from something, wouldnt you assume im trying to get caught??

For sexy time? I know. Polar bears are strong lovers.

Or was I?

Do they have Polar Bears in Australia... ? Or must you travel to make love to a Polar Bear...? :unsure:

Or was I?

Do they have Polar Bears in Australia... ? Or must you travel to make love to a Polar Bear...? :unsure:

Real or inflatable?

Or was I?

Real or inflatable?

The zoo keeps a few polar bears and if you're "in" with the staff you can arrange sexual visits. Assuming the polar bear is happy to see you on a certain evening. And in my experience they seldom turn their nose up at a proposed sexual encounter.

Or was I?

Real or inflatable?

The zoo keeps a few polar bears and if you're "in" with the staff you can arrange sexual visits. Assuming the polar bear is happy to see you on a certain evening. And in my experience they seldom turn their nose up at a proposed sexual encounter.

Oh hell yeah,book me in,it's been awhile between drinks. :butt: