Megadeth and Metallica to form supergroup?

zacharyamelie

Metallideth or Megatallica?

So wouldn't this basically be 3/4 of the original line-up from like 30 years ago?

Not sure If I should be excited, neither band has done much for me in nearly 20 years.

If this was to happen I hope James would be the lead vocalist, not that he's great anymore or ever really was, but I really don't dig Dave's vocals at all.

I won't hold my breath, but I gotta admit, my inner fanboy is saying "That would be freakin' cool. Huh-huh-huh."

I imagine this is just more Mustaine talk but if it did happen even if it was just a one off and a few shows it would be a lot of fun. However I can see if they worked together again there being too many chiefs and not enough indians and it could potentially ruin their new found friendship.

Quite a turn around from the hatred Dave had for Metallica a few years ago. I really don't like Metallica these days at all, so for me this would be interesting, but probably a huge waste of DM's talent.