Every Mother's Nightmare

Jeff

Those of you that own the Perris Records pressing of this...

How is the quality of the inserts? Is is blurry and hard to read? How about the CD itself...pretty plain Jane?

I bought a copy of this and I think it is a crappy job on this (I don't have any problems with the seller, he/she is legit). The tunes themselves are decent enough but the packaging is just crap IMO. Unless I got some knockoff copy. That is why I want your descriptions.

Thanks.

Jeff

Dont actually have this one, but most of the Perris releases I do own are pretty piss poor packaging wise.

Yeah, Perris aren't known for having classy packaging and inserts, that's for sure.

I have a number of Perris releases and I totally agree, but this one seems over the top piss poor. I am totally confident the seller is a good one but I am wondering if this is a terrible "copy" or if Perris really put one out this bad?

Yeah mate, I don't have the CD anymore but what you have is the genuine article. There were 2 releases on Perris, I think, and both had artwork as bad as the other. Songwise, there wasn't much happening there either. HUGE fan of their first 2 albums - especially the brilliant 'Wake up screaming' - but I ended up selling/trading both these Perris discs. Only a shadow of a band they once were...

Yeah mate, I don't have the CD anymore but what you have is the genuine article. There were 2 releases on Perris, I think, and both had artwork as bad as the other. Songwise, there wasn't much happening there either. HUGE fan of their first 2 albums - especially the brilliant 'Wake up screaming' - but I ended up selling/trading both these Perris discs. Only a shadow of a band they once were...

Yeah, I don't care for a lot of the songs on this one but it is nice to know it is a real copy, even though a crappy one.

Thanks for the info Geoffo.