Album Game

HERBROCKS

NO PAROLE FROM ROCK AND ROLL by ALCATRAZZ

HEAD GAMES by FOREIGNER

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

31% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • This band doesn't exist to me, anymore. They ended when Steve passed. 
    • New video 'Looking For Paradise'.    
    • I remember a time when I would have actually been excited at this news...but to be honest their last couple have not been great,Bang and Firebirth had some real nice moments...fingers crossed this one ticks my box.
    • New album 'Stereo Crush' coming early next year through their new label Reigning Phoenix Music. More details to come....  
    • From Escape Music: In 2019 the debut album “Attitude” by Lonerider was released, a band that not only features Steve Overland (FM, Solo, Shadowman), Steve Morris (Heartland, Shadowman) and Chris Childs (Thunder) but legendary drummer Simon Kirke of Free and Bad Company fame. The band come across like Bad Company mixed with Shadowman and their debut “Attitude” was loved by many. Lonerider have the feel of that classic Bad Company that we know and love, yet the songs are modern, fresh and vibrant.  In 2022, the follow up album titled “Sundown” was released boasting 12 new tracks of classic rock in the same vein as “Attitude”, well why change a winning formula? The band have continued to attract new fans and they have all been eagerly awaiting a third outing and it’s due for release in November, 2024. The album “Down in the Dust is released on 15th November in both CD and limited edition (500 all numbered) double vinyl. The Vinyl will have 3 bonus tracks. This is an extension of what this exciting band have already given us, and it just keeps getting better. The addition of Steve Mann (Lionheart / MSG) adds so much with that Hammond organ vibe, giving it an “old school” feel and yet the band continues to expand on fresh ideas and melodies. There are no fillers here. Once again, the Lonerider lineup excel themselves in giving us another fine release.  Track List: 01 Shiver (4:22)  02 Three Steps Back (4:34)  03 Getting Closer (4:35)  04 Help Me Brother (3:59) 05 Gypsy of the Highway (5:17)  06 Brokendown Town (5:19)  07 Mystery Man (4:39)  08 Cool Hand (4:24)  09 Back Behind The Wheel (4:23)  10 Long Game (3:42) 11 Actions Speak Louder Than Words (4:03)  12 All Fired Up (3:57)  Vinyl Bonus tracks 13 Chasing Rainbows (3:47)  14 Blue Collar Man (4:33) 15 Lost and Found (4:03)
    • I'll look forward to album...nearest to Krokus we'll get at the minute by the looks of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.