KIX BOOKING US DATES

LV KIX

I'm going to the Purple Moose show in Ocean City, Md. on Thursday, can't wait :beerbang:

First concert since last June, seems like I'm down to about one show a year anymore.

The House of Blues show in Atlantic City is a maybe, might not be able to get off work.

I'll be at the Thursday Purple Moose show. Let me know if you want to meet up for a beer or few. Not sure what time I am getting to the beach.. I'm shooting for about 2 in the afternoon.

Damm, didn't see this post until after I got back from Ocean City, would have been cool to meet up for a few beers and put a face to the name. Great show, pretty good place for a show, wish they would have left a few bar stools in the place, 5-6 hours is a long time to stand for us oldtimers. I see they have Lita Ford and Quiet Riot coming soon..

Yeah... was a cool place for a show. I lived in Ocean City for about 9 years back in the late eighties and 90's. I lived right at the foot of the Rt. 50 bridge... so I was just a couple of blocks from "The Moose". That place used to be my home away from home.

I'm planning on going back for Lita Ford in August. They never had national acts there when I lived in Ocean City.

• My Little Pony

Well, I did just travel 36 hours to see Petra, among other artists, at Cornerstone Festival, so maybe I can justify getting a cheap flight to see them. They're easily one of my favourites, and it kills me everytime I see their tour list.

If you do travel to see them I would pick the weekend of Sept 10th or the following weekend. For two weekends in a row they will be playing both Friday and Saturday nights on their home turf. That way you could catch two shows and have a bit of time to check out the Baltimore Harbor. If you do go see them... GET TICKETS AHEAD OF TIME.

Awesome. I'm gonna start checking flights.

If you hit a show or two... where would you be flying in from?

The cool thing about this area is that you have 3 major airports to choose from... BWI (Baltimore), Regan, Washington National (Wash DC), Dulles (Wash DC).

Let me know if you can work something out.

I'd be flying from Vancouver, B.C. As of right now, I'm looking into the Monsters of Rock Cruise. I'm trying to get my brothers on board with me (no pun intended, but accepted).

• 1 month later...

OK!

I just found out, Kix is playing the Starland Ballroom on Sept 10th. On the calender, it says they're playing in Baltimore MD.

Dave, you got any info on this mix up?

KIX is at Ram's Head Live on September 10th. The show at the Starland Ballroon is in December... the 10th I believe.

OK!

I just found out, Kix is playing the Starland Ballroom on Sept 10th. On the calender, it says they're playing in Baltimore MD.

Dave, you got any info on this mix up?

KIX is at Ram's Head Live on September 10th. The show at the Starland Ballroon is in December... the 10th I believe.

My mistake, Sorry.. :screwy::anon: