More feel good news from the peaceful city of Ogden

Leykis101

This happened last month, but I thought what the fuck, it happened 2 blocks down from me, i was looking for that thread discussing the citys we live in, but couldnt find it, someone doubted my post regarding the deranged city that is my home, these are the kinds of zombie faggot tweekers that i deal with day in and day out! research this story further for even happier and more uplifting updates and motives! this isnt a one time thing, fucked off shit like this goes on constantly, it never happened in Phoenix, or Seattle, or Tampa, or Anaheim? so what the fuck?

Love Ogden

Handsome Fellow

This happened last month, but I thought what the fuck, it happened 2 blocks down from me, i was looking for that thread discussing the citys we live in, but couldnt find it, someone doubted my post regarding the deranged city that is my home, these are the kinds of zombie faggot tweekers that i deal with day in and day out! research this story further for even happier and more uplifting updates and motives! this isnt a one time thing, fucked off shit like this goes on constantly, it never happened in Phoenix, or Seattle, or Tampa, or Anaheim? so what the fuck?

Love Ogden

Handsome Fellow

That Daniel Bradshaw looks like a winner........