NEW MEDICINE "Laid"

New Medicine released an album about six months ago called "Race You To The Bottom". It's quite a catchy album with some big anthems on it. The first track/music video off it is called "Laid". What a massive anthem this thing is! I can't find any other thread that mentions these guys. Here's the video, ENJOY!:

New Medicine released an album about six months ago called "Race You To The Bottom". It's quite a catchy album with some big anthems on it. The first track/music video off it is called "Laid". What a massive anthem this thing is! I can't find any other thread that mentions these guys. Here's the video, ENJOY!:

very nice.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got around to spinning 'Race you to the bottom.'

Quite a nice disc. I especially loved 'It's a war' and the brilliant closer, 'Sun goes down,' aside from the monster 'Laid.' Overall, it's a good solid CD with a good vibe. Not perfect, but well worth a listen, imo.

Quite a nice disc. I especially loved 'It's a war' and the brilliant closer, 'Sun goes down,' aside from the monster 'Laid.' Overall, it's a good solid CD with a good vibe. Not perfect, but well worth a listen, imo.

Yep, I find myself still spinning this one quite a bit. Something just absolutely catchy about the whole album. Besides the tracks you mentioned, I find myself playing "Rich Kids", "American Wasted", and "Race You To The Bottom" to death as well. But yeah, "Laid" is one of the single best tracks of the year so far imo.

Yep, I find myself still spinning this one quite a bit. Something just absolutely catchy about the whole album. Besides the tracks you mentioned, I find myself playing "Rich Kids", "American Wasted", and "Race You To The Bottom" to death as well. But yeah, "Laid" is one of the single best tracks of the year so far imo.

Yeah, 'American Wasted' I noticed was co-written by the same guy as 'Laid.' That was a good one too. Good album, looking forward to more spins.