Monday is the Day!

Mullethead

Okay I am off to Da Lou tomorrow morning to hit all the pawn shops/ cd stores. If anyone knows of any good ones, let me know! Not going to find the impossible indie (though that would be nice). Just looking to get some fill in stuff for my collection that I don't have.

Wish me luck!!!! :headbanger:

Good luck and I sure hope there's still some stores open up there. Check out U City to see if that one store I was talking to you about is still there. There used to be a couple of wharehouse musics up there somewhere.

Good Luck! and Happy Hunting!! :beerbang:

Didn't ST. Louis just have a tornado?

I guess so I spoke with my father today and he said the airport got hit hard.

Hey Jarred stay away from East St. Louis...

The imfamous words of Clark Griswald..."excuse me holmes...could you tell me the way to the interstate". FUCK YOUR MAMMA!!!!

Hey Jarred stay away from East St. Louis...

Yeah, no sh*t. That's where this movie took place:

trespass-movie-poster-1992-1020210530.jpg

Killer flick but I wouldn't wanna live it! :yikes:

Okay so it was an excellent day today. I spent 6 hours looking at cd's. Found an absolutely awesome store called CD Reunion, 3 locations. They actually have a hard rock/ hair metal section. But after looking through it and other sections quickly realized there were more titles out of place. This store is full of cd's and vinyl. I will be going there every 3 months or so. Here's what I grabbed...

Shocker - The Soundtrack

Great White - Sail Away (2 CD Set)

Poison - Native Tongue

Ugly Kid Joe - As Ugly As They Wanna Be EP

The Marvelous 3 - Hey! Album

White Lion - Pride

Tesla - Psychotic Supper

Great White - Can't Get There From Here

Vandenberg - The Best Of

Ratt - Invasion of Your Privacy

Europe - The Final Countdown

Lynch Mob - S/T

Enuff Z Nuff - S/T

WASP - Inside the Electric Circus (Original)

Jackyl - Push Comes To Shove

REO Speedwagon - The Earth, A Small man, His Dog & A Chicken (My fave REO album)

Y&T - Contagious

Slik Toxik - Doin the Nasty

LA Guns - S/T

Europe - Definitive Collection

Alias - S/T

Arcade - S/T

Foreigner - Best of...and Beyond.

Could have done more with more time and money but still worth the trip! :party421:

So no response means no one is impressed with what I found? :D

I'll be impressed once you dig up another Bronx Zoo CD!

That was probably a one in a million but then again they were a St Louis band so there has to be some of those stuck in some pawn shop somewhere.

Okay so it was an excellent day today. I spent 6 hours looking at cd's. Found an absolutely awesome store called CD Reunion, 3 locations. They actually have a hard rock/ hair metal section. But after looking through it and other sections quickly realized there were more titles out of place. This store is full of cd's and vinyl. I will be going there every 3 months or so. Here's what I grabbed...

Shocker - The Soundtrack

Poison - Native Tongue

White Lion - Pride

Tesla - Psychotic Supper

Vandenberg - The Best Of

Lynch Mob - S/T

Enuff Z Nuff - S/T

REO Speedwagon - The Earth, A Small man, His Dog & A Chicken (My fave REO album)

Y&T - Contagious

LA Guns - S/T

Alias - S/T

Arcade - S/T

Could have done more with more time and money but still worth the trip! :party421:

Nice haul. Kind of impressed with the Vandenberg and the Shocker soundtrack. I had looked for those used for years but never saw one. I finally did get the Shocker given to me but still need that Vandenberg to upgrade my old cassette.

Doesn't Delbert live outside of St Louis? He probably knows of some good places.

Believe me, I looked! And asked everyone...no luck. I'd say it's a 500 press cd. The fact that I found that in Carbondale still amazes me. They played Gadspy's a lot in the late eighty's. I wish I still had it...it was mint w/ a backstage pass. I paid $5.95 for it and it sold for $505.00...would probably command at least $800 now. I actually think its a pretty good indie. You would think someone would have re-released it by now.

Shocker - The Soundtrack

Poison - Native Tongue

White Lion - Pride

Tesla - Psychotic Supper

Vandenberg - The Best Of

Lynch Mob - S/T

Enuff Z Nuff - S/T

Y&T - Contagious

LA Guns - S/T

Alias - S/T

Arcade - S/T

Nice haul. Kind of impressed with the Vandenberg and the Shocker soundtrack. I had looked for those used for years but never saw one. I finally did get the Shocker given to me but still need that Vandenberg to upgrade my old cassette.

Doesn't Delbert live outside of St Louis? He probably knows of some good places.

I was a bit surprised at the Alias cd too. I love the store, you would have too. Next time you come back we will have to raod trip there. Deal?

Shocker - The Soundtrack

Poison - Native Tongue

White Lion - Pride

Tesla - Psychotic Supper

Vandenberg - The Best Of

Lynch Mob - S/T

Enuff Z Nuff - S/T

Y&T - Contagious

LA Guns - S/T

Alias - S/T

Arcade - S/T

It is a nice score.. :tumbsup:

Believe me, I looked! And asked everyone...no luck. I'd say it's a 500 press cd. The fact that I found that in Carbondale still amazes me. They playedGadspy's/b]a lot in the late eighty's. I wish I still had it...it was mint w/ a backstage pass. I paid $5.95 for it and it sold for $505.00...would probably command at least $800 now. I actually think its a pretty good indie. You would think someone would have re-released it by now.

Do you mean Gatsbys?

Shocker - The Soundtrack

Poison - Native Tongue

White Lion - Pride

Tesla - Psychotic Supper

Vandenberg - The Best Of

Lynch Mob - S/T

Enuff Z Nuff - S/T

Y&T - Contagious

LA Guns - S/T

Alias - S/T

Arcade - S/T

I was a bit surprised at the Alias cd too. I love the store, you would have too. Next time you come back we will have to raod trip there. Deal?

Deal. We might be back in September but we haven't decided for sure.

Shocker - The Soundtrack

Poison - Native Tongue

White Lion - Pride

Tesla - Psychotic Supper

Vandenberg - The Best Of

Lynch Mob - S/T

Enuff Z Nuff - S/T

Y&T - Contagious

LA Guns - S/T

Alias - S/T

Arcade - S/T

Deal. We might be back in September but we haven't decided for sure.

Sounds good!