who is ROBERT TEPPER?

66 mustang

A bit of an Uber AOR hero is our Robert. His 'No Easy Way Out' album, (which also features 'Angel Of The City') is a bit of an AOR classic and both his other 2 albums 'Modern Madness' and 'No Rest For The Wounded Heart' are both excellent aswell.

The female singer on 'Fighting For You' is Caroll Sue Hill, who sings backing vox on the rest of the 'Modern Madness' album.

He also did some stuff with Benny Mardones on his 'Never Run, Never Hide','Too Much To Lose' and 'S/T' albums, aswell as some co-writes for Pat Benatar and James Christianamongst others.

A bit of an Uber AOR hero is our Robert. His 'No Easy Way Out' album, (which also features 'Angel Of The City') is a bit of an AOR classic and both his other 2 albums 'Modern Madness' and 'No Rest For The Wounded Heart' are both excellent aswell.

The female singer on 'Fighting For You' is Caroll Sue Hill, who sings backing vox on the rest of the 'Modern Madness' album.

He also did some stuff with Benny Mardones on his 'Never Run, Never Hide','Too Much To Lose' and 'S/T' albums, aswell as some co-writes for Pat Benatar and James Christianamongst others.

I thought "No Easy Way Out" would be much better than what I thought. There are more ballads than rockers, No Easy Way Out is by far the best tune on the disc.

I got that 'No easy way out' tape many, many moons ago. Not bad at all, but I never went to any great length to find his stuff on CD. I'd buy it for cheap or trade it for stuff I no longer want... but I haven't put too much effort into him. I would actually like to have the albums, as he is quite good.