The Prophets Of Addiction

SUICIDE

FOund this:

Former PRETTY BOY FLOYD bassist Lesli Sanders has resurfaced in a new band, PROPHETS OF ADDICTION. Joining Lesli in this outfit are guitarists Rev James and Amit Leeron, as well as drummer Jimmy Mess.

Sanders, who also sings lead vocals in Prophets Of Addiction, provided BraveWords.com with the following exclusive update: "We just completed our 10 song CD titled Babylon Boulevard. It is produced by myself and the band and mixed by Phil Soussan (OZZY OSBOURNE, BILLY IDOL, VINCE NEIL) We will be touring the world extensively in 2011. Currently we are shopping the CD to labels.

I will be at the show on Jan 7 (with W.A.S. and Metal Church) if I don't hear back from Les prior to the show. If them have them you want one?

Yes. If they have a physical CD by that date, a copy would be nice. Would pay for it and international postage, of course. At the moment the band says it is only on iTunes and Amazon. (mp3s I assume)....or Maybe they will have a CD version to order by then internationally. :beerbang:

I will be at the show on Jan 7 (with W.A.S. and Metal Church) if I don't hear back from Les prior to the show. If them have them you want one?

Yes. If they have a physical CD by that date, a copy would be nice. Would pay for it and international postage, of course. At the moment the band says it is only on iTunes and Amazon. (mp3s I assume)....or Maybe they will have a CD version to order by then internationally. :beerbang:

I will keep you and Lindsday posted on what shakes out, they say they are having "a merch table" at the show and I see they have shirts available already. It also appears they are shopping the albums for release. That said I would wager they will have at a minimum, band made cdr's at the show?

We will see soon I'm sure.

I will keep you and Lindsday posted on what shakes out, they say they are having "a merch table" at the show and I see they have shirts available already. It also appears they are shopping the albums for release. That said I would wager they will have at a minimum, band made cdr's at the show?

We will see soon I'm sure.

cheers!

cdr, or whatever will be fine for me if they have em.

• 4 months later...

this is one great album!

ordered a 'promo / advance' copy thru their webshop and have been spinning it non-stop for the last week.

it's definitely not your traditional hard rock or glam,.. but more down-trodden dirty sleazy rock, a tad bluesy with that hollow-body guitar sound.

My best description would be a bit of a mix of Backyard Babies, Social Distortion and Dogs D'Amour.

Something a little differnt, but it works for me!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking to purchase? I see it is availabe on their website as a promo edition. Is it a CDR or silver pressed? Come with inserts?

Really like what I hear & trying to find a place to order a physical copy.