Texas Hippie Coalition

manicego

I assume it's intentional that the band's initials are "T.H.C.?" They sound like they like to, um, "imbibe" now and again :pimp:

I've seen the Texas Hippie Coalition a couple of times. I should really put this one in the "Just Don't Get It" thread. Seemed like a good majority of the crowd was digging them... but I don't get it.

They played a couple years at Rocklahoma and I think I saw them again at the Rock-N-America Festival in Oklahoma also. Just not that memorable to me. I will say... they do have loyal fans.

That is kick ass! Like a heavy heavy dose of Pantera with a dash of Black Label Society.

That guitarist with the Dean is certainly encanting the Dimebag.

Whats the story Dave. Another of your pet projects?

Yep, they're one of my current bands. Glad you like 'em. Their new album, Rollin' is out now and has SoundScanned just short of 6,000 copies to date. They're actually going to be in Seattle on Nov. 27 at Studio Seven.

And yes, Keith ... Rollin' ... THC .... I don't think they fit into the DARE program at any point in their collective lives :) Although this alllllll just conjecture, of course