Happy Holidays from KISS

Fat Freddy

Further proof that I'm an utter KISS geek (as if you needed further proof?)... just bought these two KISS Xmas tree ornaments (!) at Walgreen's. They only had Gene & Paul, but if they'd had Ace and/or Peter I would've bought them too.

The wife just rolled her eyes when I showed'em to her and sighed, "Whatever..." :rofl2:

150268_1590692001188_1052500800_1742950_5082427_n.jpg

I'm sure some of you are going "Oh pleeeeeze" while some others are going "Way cool!" ... for the "Way cool!" crowd, you can find these babies at your local Walgreens' for $5 each. How can you possibly resist?

Further proof that I'm an utter KISS geek (as if you needed further proof?)... just bought these two KISS Xmas tree ornaments (!) at Walgreen's. They only had Gene & Paul, but if they'd had Ace and/or Peter I would've bought them too.

The wife just rolled her eyes when I showed'em to her and sighed, "Whatever..." :rofl2:

150268_1590692001188_1052500800_1742950_5082427_n.jpg

I'm sure some of you are going "Oh pleeeeeze" while some others are going "Way cool!" ... for the "Way cool!" crowd, you can find these babies at your local Walgreens' for $5 each. How can you possibly resist?

Waaaaaaay Cool,I want a set - NOW. ;)

Do you have Walgreens' stores on your side of the pond, Sir Jez? If not, PM me... maybe we can work out a trade or something... ;)

Gene and Paul appear to be the only ones available, by the way -- at the store I went to they just had lots n lots of G & P, no sign of any "Space Ace" or "Catman" figures. I know a guy who works for Walgreens, he sez he's been in several stores and has only seen Gene & Paul. Laaaaaaame. They should've made a set of all four guys!!

Oh, and I haven't seen these with my own eyes yet, but apparently there's also a string of little KISS logo lights (!) that you can trim your Christmas tree with as well. The wife would likely hang me with them if I brought a set of those home though. :rofl2:

Do you have Walgreens' stores on your side of the pond, Sir Jez? If not, PM me... maybe we can work out a trade or something... ;)

Never even heard of Walgreens mate!!But would defo be interested in decorating the old tree with Gene and Paul oh yes. ;)

Continuing with the random KISS related stuff, this afternoon my kids watched an episode of the late '70s "Scooby Doo Show" on the Boomerang Channel... it took place in and around recording studio and was called "The Diabolical Disc Demon." The villain of this particular piece, "The Phantom," looked like the secret love child of Gene Simmons and the Joker!!

diabolical.jpg

He's even got the Ace Frehley "V" style lapels going on! :rofl:

Continuing with the random KISS related stuff, this afternoon my kids watched an episode of the late '70s "Scooby Doo Show" on the Boomerang Channel... it took place in and around recording studio and was called "The Diabolical Disc Demon." The villain of this particular piece, "The Phantom," looked like the secret love child of Gene Simmons and the Joker!!

diabolical.jpg

I used to love Scooby Doo but don't remember that episode but I love the Kiss stuff going on and am surprised Gene hasn't sued yet.

• My Little Pony

diabolical.jpg

I used to love Scooby Doo but don't remember that episode but I love the Kiss stuff going on and am surprised Gene hasn't sued yet.

"Yet" being the key word...

diabolical.jpg

A couple of weeks ago my kids were watching a Scooby-Doo Halloween special (made sometime in the 90s) and KISS made a guest appearance in animated form. They were playing the big Halloween dance in Coolsville. Shaggy even had a KISS logo tattooed on his forehead. :rofl:

During the big climactic scene, all of the ghosts and monsters attack during the KISS concert at the dance, there's all kinds of chaos going on, Gene sez to Paul "What should we do?" and Paul sez "What we always do -- keep playing till the cops arrive!" :rofl2:

diabolical.jpg

A couple of weeks ago my kids were watching a Scooby-Doo Halloween special (made sometime in the 90s) and KISS made a guest appearance in animated form. They were playing the big Halloween dance in Coolsville. Shaggy even had a KISS logo tattooed on his forehead. :rofl:

During the big climactic scene, all of the ghosts and monsters attack during the KISS concert at the dance, there's all kinds of chaos going on, Gene sez to Paul "What should we do?" and Paul sez "What we always do -- keep playing till the cops arrive!" :rofl2:

:rofl2: