Prototype - s/t (1983 AOR CD)

JamesEagle

Just wondering if anyone knows the going rate for this CD? I've heard a couple of tracks and it sounds really good.

The HH site (Prototype) says the eBay price is around $6, but I know this is often inaccurate. I can only find the CD for £26 ($40) which seems really expensive. Anyone seen it anywhere else cheaper?

Cheers

:drink:

Just wondering if anyone knows the going rate for this CD? I've heard a couple of tracks and it sounds really good.

The HH site (Prototype) says the eBay price is around $6, but I know this is often inaccurate. I can only find the CD for £26 ($40) which seems really expensive. Anyone seen it anywhere else cheaper?

Cheers

It's quite rare nowadays, I have seen it go for about that price on a couple of occassions b4, so I reckon £20-25 is about right. Great little disc it is aswell.

Cheers

It's quite rare nowadays, I have seen it go for about that price on a couple of occassions b4, so I reckon £20-25 is about right. Great little disc it is aswell.

:doh:

Bad news (on 2 counts). Oh well...

This post is soooooo wierd timing wise......

I picked this CD up a couple of days ago (Thursday if I remember rightly) and I paid for it yesterday as they sent me a confirmation mail to say it was in stock.

There's a place on musicstack that has it....here's the link below, It's £9.38 and postage is $7 so it worked out about £13 - £14.

The process with Musicstack is you order it, they confirm they still have the item, then you pay for it, they send it, you leave feedback when you get it....I use the site all the time and every so often a little gem gets thrown up!

You'll need to create a musicstack account if you don't have one. I paid using Paypal but I think they accept other means.

I think they must have more than one copy as I bought it and it's still showing as in stock on musicstack some 3-4 days later. Anyway it's right at the top of the listings, Pacemaker entertainment (which I think is the CD issue label!)

I'll PM you in case you miss this update.

http://www.musicstack.com/listings.cgi?find=prototype&t=prototype&media=All

Definitely a MUST-BUY CD !! Go for it, James !

The CD arrived today from Canada...so what's that ... a week or so? .... 5 days after payment.

Anyway bud...they still look like they have copies mate...I'd dive in - as Jez says everywhere else it's twice the price.

Ordered and paid for - auto check out didn't seem to charge me full postage, so might get a request for more money, but hopefully it will turn up soon anyway. Thanks again for the tip! :D:tumbsup:

• 6 years later...

Nice disc. Pretty costly these days.

Reissued on CD in 2001 through Pacemaker Entertainment.

R-1322684-1209589180.jpeg.jpg

Tracks:

1 Behind Your Eyes
2 Video Kids

3 Mean Street
4 I'm Sorry
5 Communique
6 Live Forever
7 Soldier
8 I Want You
9 Any Moment
10 Money Talks