STORMSPELL-150x150.gif

STORMSPELL RECORDS PROUDLY PRESENTS

3 NEW RELEASES OUT ON JUNE 15, 2010:

LK_WGD-350.jpg

LICH KING - World Gone Dead CD SSR-DL46

Release date: June 15, 2010

Format: Jewel case CD, 12-page booklet

Limited to 1000 hand-numbered copies

3rd album by the Bay Area thrash mongrels via Amherst, Massachussetts. Hated by thousands, loved by dozens, one is for certain - this band never leaves you indifferent. As intense and headbanging as ever.

For fans of: EXODUS, VIO-LENCE, early SLAYER, and G.W. Bush's personal favorites - NUKILAR ASSAULT ;-)

For the most avid fans we've got a very limited "World Gone Dead" CD + T-shirt combos:

LK-WGD_COMBO-600.jpg

A special combo item including the upcoming "World Gone Dead" CD + silk-screened t-shirt in VERY limited quantities!

This combo will be available on preorder basis only and will be discontinued on June 15th or until supplies last, whichever comes first. Buy now or cry later!

Preorder now at: http://stormspell.bigcartel.com

LAST_DESCENDANTS_350-1.jpg

LAST DESCENDANTS - One Nation Under God +4 CD SSR-DY47

Arcane cult power/thrash from Bay Area with progressive overtones. This is a re-release of their 1988 Album "One Nation Under God" originally released on the cult collector's label AAARRG Records out of Germany. Now digitaly remastered, and expanded with the WORLD WAR III Demo 1986 as bonus tracks. Also comes with thick booklet crammed with tons of archive photos, all lyrics, band bio written by Gary Morton, and exclusive interview by William C. Ackerman.

You can save the $200+ this CD (and bootlegs) fetch on eGay and get it for a regular price, at last.

For fans of: ARTILLERY, BELIEVER, SENTINEL BEAST, TOXIK, MEKONG DELTA, TARGET, to name a few

STEEL_HORSE-350.jpg

STEEL HORSE - Wild Power SSR-DL48

Traditional heavy metal in the ways of the olde.

For fans of: JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN, SAXON, TYGERS OF PAN TANG, early TOKYO BLADE, WILD just to name a few

Label Contact:

Stormspell Records

P.O. Box 641852

San Jose, CA 95164

USA

Web: http://www.stormspell.com

E-mail: metal@stormspell.com

• 4 weeks later...

Man I gotta tell you, everything I purchased from Stormspell has just been brilliant. There are no sucky releases here. So far I've purchased...

LICH KING - Toxic Zombie Onslaught

RAPIDFIRE - Settle The Score

NITEFALL - Red Moon Rising

CROSSWIND - Opposing Forces/Beyond

CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Why Die?

they all kick ass, and the art work on all Stormy's stuff is second to none.

Thanks for the kind words man, appreciated very much! And sorry for not responding earlier - the response to the new releases has been fantastic and I'm still backlogged on orders. Plus some developments at my regular job which have kept me quite occupied. I hope to be able to catch on everything I've planned to do very shortly.

I always try to come up with good custom artwork for my releases. Adding a bit of creative output of my own to the packaging layouts and design always have been the exciting part to keep me going. Here, I just got an artwork for an upcoming release finished today, check it out. It was drawn by Ruslan Svobodin (an artist who did concept work for Heroes of Might and Magic among other things) and is for speed/thrash band SPACEEATER.

AFTERSHOCK_500.jpg