UPDATE FROM RETROSPECT RECORDS

Hey guys. Just a quick update. Picking up 12 new releases from the plant today! Keep your eyes on the website.

Rocklahoma last week was our most successful one yet. Although they ditched the majority of 80s bands in favor of modern bands , the Rok veterans enjoyed our bands and everyone had a blast. I still think younger people are closed-minded about the "classic" sound but that's just my opinion.

Next week we're off to the coveted M3 festival in Maryland to support our band MASS and sell our wares to the 80s fanatics!

We are confirmed for the biggest 80s festival of the year! Rock n America fest in Oklahoma City in the third week of July. Have you seen the line-up? 3 days of hair metal mania! We'll be bringing in Wildstreet , The Glitter Boys and Firstryke as well as hosting a vendor spot.

Speaking of Wildstreet , here's a promo video for their new song "Cocked n Ready"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmIbSN4G_vM

Staying busy , will keep you updated when all this madness calms down.

Sam

Hey guys. Just a quick update. Picking up 12 new releases from the plant today! Keep your eyes on the website.

Rocklahoma last week was our most successful one yet. Although they ditched the majority of 80s bands in favor of modern bands , the Rok veterans enjoyed our bands and everyone had a blast. I still think younger people are closed-minded about the "classic" sound but that's just my opinion.

Next week we're off to the coveted M3 festival in Maryland to support our band MASS and sell our wares to the 80s fanatics!

We are confirmed for the biggest 80s festival of the year! Rock n America fest in Oklahoma City in the third week of July. Have you seen the line-up? 3 days of hair metal mania! We'll be bringing in Wildstreet , The Glitter Boys and Firstryke as well as hosting a vendor spot.

Speaking of Wildstreet , here's a promo video for their new song "Cocked n Ready"

Sam

Cool newz Sam....looking forward to some new releases... and more....

Sam

Hey Sam

Have not sen any update on your site...?

RnR!!!

yep, should be in out next batch of releases in JULY, which will include:

MPG (with bonus tracks)

THUNDERBOX (featuring David Mikael of MPG)

FORTNOX (with bonus tracks)

IRONCLAD (post PYRAMID band)

AMERICADE (3 releases total - most of which has never been released before -- KILLER stuff!!)

TRACER FOX

CRYSTAL PISTOL

TOBY MYERS (solo album from Roadmaster's bass player -- featuring members of Roadmaster and John Mellencamp's band)

GENOCIDE (Gary Hendrickson's first band)

HENDRICKSON (Gary's solo project)

DZ STANZ (2 on 1 re-issue)

also a sneak peek into new signings and new releases in the works for 2010:

BACKSEAT SALLY (with bonus tracks)

SAILON (featuring Rick Sailon who played for many years with Laura Branigan)

IAN MCCORKLE (former drummer/songwriter for Canadian band LYNX, with some tracks produced by Lindsay Buckingham, and featuring members of SAGA)

PARAGON

TOPAZ (an additional CD to the one we just released with approximately 30 unreleased songs!!)

plus many more still to come....stay tuned!!

oh and i forgot to mention the band with the strangest name on our roster:

KABLAMACHUNK

New York based band from the late 80's / early 90's. With some unreleased tracks produced by Albert Bouchard. Coincidentally, the drummer from this band went on to work with Albert's BRAIN SURGEONS project.

ROCK ON!

Aaron

oh and i forgot to mention the band with the strangest name on our roster:

KABLAMACHUNK

New York based band from the late 80's / early 90's. With some unreleased tracks produced by Albert Bouchard. Coincidentally, the drummer from this band went on to work with Albert's BRAIN SURGEONS project.

ROCK ON!

Aaron

Awesome Aaron...looking forward to all the releases especially the Ironclad, Tracer Fox and Amaricade.

Any word on the release of Nemises....killer band from NV. :drink: