Push uk - strange world

rudders73

Hi check out new uk band push uk - strange world cd.now if u like classic british aor from the 80s u love this..more info and soundbites can be found out myspace.com/push.uk ..cheers mitch.

Think I'll give this a go.....not heard the samples or anything...going in blind as it were like I used to, I like the cover so that swings it haha!

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice. I really like that - all the songs on myspace. Will try to get this CD indeed!

• 3 weeks later...

Love this CD. Had it for a week now and pretty much every song is great. I thought it was a new release from a new band, but looking around the internet last night I got the impression the songs are actually from 1991? Anyone know for sure?

Either way, they're excellently delivered pieces of melodic rock / AOR. The only tiny issue I could find would be the slightly thin production due to the nature of the release. BUT, that said, it actually suits the material quite well. I'd love to hear this with a nice huge production, but the sound is not at all bad and almost adds to the allure of the tunes. I'd have to highly recommend this to any AOR/melodic rock lover. :)

Love this CD. Had it for a week now and pretty much every song is great. I thought it was a new release from a new band, but looking around the internet last night I got the impression the songs are actually from 1991? Anyone know for sure?

Either way, they're excellently delivered pieces of melodic rock / AOR. The only tiny issue I could find would be the slightly thin production due to the nature of the release. BUT, that said, it actually suits the material quite well. I'd love to hear this with a nice huge production, but the sound is not at all bad and almost adds to the allure of the tunes. I'd have to highly recommend this to any AOR/melodic rock lover. :)

Yeah, it's older stuff from '91, but not sure if it has all been re-recorded or not for this album. I quite like it anyways, good solid MR as you say,and most people that I know that have heard it are of a similar opinion.