Making Of The Cd - DVDS

I wish every band would throw in a "making of" DVD with their new cds.

I was playing the DVD that came with the special edition of the new Sevendust disc "Cold Day Memory" and what a great DVD it is. It's about an hour and fifteen minutes long and shows the process of making the cd among many other things. This is at least the 3rd time that Sevendust has done this with new cds(Next & Seasons) and wish all bands would or could do this as it's great bang for your buck for the fans.

Don't have any but yeah, they would be good to watch.

I enjoy watching these! Got a bunch of them too. I sometimes get a sense of renewed appreciation after hearing the artists talk about the songs or seeing the writing/recording process. Will have to pick the new Sevendust up.

I enjoy watching these! Got a bunch of them too. I sometimes get a sense of renewed appreciation after hearing the artists talk about the songs or seeing the writing/recording process. Will have to pick the new Sevendust up.

:drink:

I've seen a couple of those "Classic Albums" documentaries (i.e. Judas Priest's BRITISH STEEL, Iron Maiden's NUMBER OF THE BEAST, Metallica's "Black Album," etc.) when they've aired on VH1 Classic but don't own any of them on DVD.

A couple of my CDs have bonus "making of" stuff included as enhanced portions but I can't tell you the last time I looked at any of 'em.

I've seen a couple of those "Classic Albums" documentaries (i.e. Judas Priest's BRITISH STEEL, Iron Maiden's NUMBER OF THE BEAST, Metallica's "Black Album," etc.) when they've aired on VH1 Classic but don't own any of them on DVD.

A couple of my CDs have bonus "making of" stuff included as enhanced portions but I can't tell you the last time I looked at any of 'em.

Same with me...I must have about 20 CD's or more that have come with DVD's with "in the studio" or making of stuff and I never seem to watch them, I should just get them all together and finally get down watching them really.

I do like the making of documentaries even though it seems I have a bit of catching up to do.

Two of my favourite Aerosmith vids are Things That go Pump in the Night and the Making of Pump.

Plus like Keith I like those classic albums documentaries too.