Bronz

Dead Planet

I know it's been 27 years since 1983, but I still hate to see my many of my favorite rock stars fat and balding :)

I always liked Bronz. Saw them open for somebody back in the day... honestly can't remember who now. I was thinking Scorpions / Ratt in 1985, but I'm pretty sure that was Victory, not Bronz. Guess I'll have to do some on-line searching.

Those samples on Amazon sound pretty darn good, but where's Max Bacon?

be aware when buying this, it is a cd-r, although a nice one...I emailed the main guy in the band and he assured me it was a factory pressed silver cd, but was actually a factory pressed cd-r, lol...

be aware when buying this, it is a cd-r, although a nice one...I emailed the main guy in the band and he assured me it was a factory pressed silver cd, but was actually a factory pressed cd-r, lol...

Did you buy it from Amazon or directly from the band? The same thing happened to me when I bought Dirty Penny's newest album. The cd from their website is silver pressed while the one you get from Amazon is a cd-r.

They have this note posted on the Amazon page:

CD-R Note: This product is manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.com

I think it's incredibly stupid for Amazon to be doing this, but at least they now have a note stating it's a cd-r, unlike when I ordered the Dirty Penny disc.

Did you buy it from Amazon or directly from the band? The same thing happened to me when I bought Dirty Penny's newest album. The cd from their website is silver pressed while the one you get from Amazon is a cd-r.

They have this note posted on the Amazon page:

CD-R Note: This product is manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.com

I think it's incredibly stupid for Amazon to be doing this, but at least they now have a note stating it's a cd-r, unlike when I ordered the Dirty Penny disc.

I noticed the cd-r note that amazon has on this cd so I ordered directly from the band....

• 7 years later...

They planned to release something new after this but it seems they're now defunct (last update on FB from Christmas 2012).

This is a good one:

BRONZ-Carried-By-The-Storm.jpg

Tracks:

1 Can't Live Without Your Love
2 Carried By The Storm
3 Man Girl Machine
4 There's A Reason

5 When The Lights Die Down
6 You And Me ?
7 One More Time
8 Tell Her
9 Two Silhouettes