New Warrior Soul video

Fat Freddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChdAzfM_JHE

Warrior Soul's real live honest-to-God NEW OFFICIAL video for the song "Bad News (Rock N Roll Boyfriend)" off of DESTROY THE WAR MACHINE... or CHINESE DEMOCRACY... or ...AND WE ROCK N ROLL, whatever the hell you wanna call it...geez, Kory's getting so much mileage out of those eight songs :rofl:

Anyway, the vid's cheap, but entertaining. It was directed by Adam Dubin,who did a couple of WS' vids back in the Geffen Records days. (He also happens to be a bandmate of Kory's in their side project band, The Stoned.)

I've heard that they are going for the 'Space Age Playboys' style, is that true? For me, the first 2 Warrior Soul albums are classics, both amazing, but I don't like anything they did after that (apart from 'Shine Like It' off 'Salutations...'). They went a bit punk imo and I really didn't like the songs.

From what I've heard of the "new" album (which is really not so new anymore), it pretty much picks up where the SPACE AGE PLAYBOYS album left off... angry punk-fueled stuff, which is fine by me. I liked all of Warrior Soul's 90s work to one degree or another (I wasn't crazy about CHILL PILL but even that had a couple of decent tracks on it), though my faves are still the first three...

From what I've heard of the "new" album (which is really not so new anymore), it pretty much picks up where the SPACE AGE PLAYBOYS album left off... angry punk-fueled stuff, which is fine by me. I liked all of Warrior Soul's 90s work to one degree or another (I wasn't crazy about CHILL PILL but even that had a couple of decent tracks on it), though my faves are still the first three...

I used to really like 'Chill Pill' and I think I still have it on cassette.

Each to their own, the first two albums would probably both be in my top 20 of all time, whereas I can't even listen to 'Chill Pill' or 'Space Age Playboys'. I think the first 2 albums, as well as having great songs, were so original. :bowdown:

Each to their own, the first two albums would probably both be in my top 20 of all time, whereas I can't even listen to 'Chill Pill' or 'Space Age Playboys'. I think the first 2 albums, as well as having great songs, were so original. :bowdown:

I'm a fanboy for this band. I like'em all. Though for me, their THIRD album (SALUTATIONS FROM THE GHETTO NATION) is my absolute favorite of theirs, one of my favorite CDs of the 90s (if not all time) and the one Warrior Soul disc I want buried with me when I die. :lol:

I'm a fanboy for this band. I like'em all. Though for me, their THIRD album (SALUTATIONS FROM THE GHETTO NATION) is my absolute favorite of theirs, one of my favorite CDs of the 90s (if not all time) and the one Warrior Soul disc I want buried with me when I die. :lol:

You and me both Keith, you and me both on the fanboy thing, but I would be torn between the first 3 as to which was my favorite...

• 4 weeks later...

You and me both Keith, you and me both on the fanboy thing, but I would be torn between the first 3 as to which was my favorite...

If the production weren't so fuzzy on LAST DECADE DEAD CENTURY, it would probably be a tossup between that album and SALUTATIONS...as my absolute fave. But the HUUUUUGE sound on SALUTATIONS is what puts it over the top for me. :beerbang: