White Heat

Leykis101

Wasnt this cd on CBS? or some humongous label? then why is is almost impossible to find?

Wasn't Whiteheat the pre-Firehouse band?

Or is this a different Whiteheat?

The band im talking about is Canadian! I think they had a video on MTV! but I like the song Crazy For You!

The band im talking about is Canadian! I think they had a video on MTV! but I like the song Crazy For You!

Definitely a different band. The White Heat 'We ain't heard of you either' is a great disc from, is it 1989? Nothing to do with the pre-Firehouse Whiteheat (who were rather average to be honest, and never released an album). Some killer commercial rock tunes like the noted 'Crazy For You' on the White Heat CD. Nice keys too, for AOR fans. Very hard to track down, but worth checking out the MP3's at very least.

Definitely a different band. The White Heat 'We ain't heard of you either' is a great disc from, is it 1989? Nothing to do with the pre-Firehouse Whiteheat (who were rather average to be honest, and never released an album). Some killer commercial rock tunes like the noted 'Crazy For You' on the White Heat CD. Nice keys too, for AOR fans. Very hard to track down, but worth checking out the MP3's at very least.

I knew that the Pre-Firehouse never released anything but wasn't aware of this other band.

The video they used to play on MTV was called Rolling With The Thunder! but it's not as good of a song as Crazy For You, I Think Santers played with this band? im not sure?

Just had a look on the main page for reference:

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=895&CDName=We+Never+Heard+of+You+Either

Looks like Santers did play guest guitars. I also just reminded myself how stunning the song 'When you're gone' is. That is an amazing ballad. That single, 'Rolling with the thunder' was pretty good but also a little annoying too. Certainly not a perfect CD, but I remember 'Got to Win Your Love', 'Listen closely' and 'White heat' were also great songs... but 'When you're gone' and 'Crazy for you' were worth the price alone.

I made a comparison to Aussie band Noiseworks too, which was also the first thing I thought of when I opened this thread.

• 7 years later...