WOW!...WTF did topdog do to get Baneed?

Widda

And what did he do? And when? I remember the name and can remember some chaos, but the details are hazy. Wasn't it a while ago?

Who is topdog?? :unsure:

I'm pretty sure he was a member for a while, had a bit of a falling out with someone/s and things got a bit heated. He was banned but then (I'm pretty sure) I thought he came back with a new username and admitted he was the same dude, apologised for blowing up and all was in the past. And we moved on like the soldiers we are.

Could be wrong and thinking of someone else, but I thought that's how it all went down.

I'm pretty sure he was a member for a while, had a bit of a falling out with someone/s and things got a bit heated. He was banned but then (I'm pretty sure) I thought he came back with a new username and admitted he was the same dude, apologised for blowing up and all was in the past. And we moved on like the soldiers we are.

Could be wrong and thinking of someone else, but I thought that's how it all went down.

Wow I have no idea who he is...But for some strange reason I believe you...

Wow I have no idea who he is...But for some strange reason I believe you...

I might miss "topdoggysnoopdoggydangerousdoggylapdoggypetdoggystraydoggy" if I knew who it was !!!!!!! :whistle:

• 1 month later...