Brother Firetribe live DVD available for preorder!

http://www.fanzone.fi/brotherwebstore/prod...834&lang=en

Just ordered mine. For those in the U.S., my assumption is that this is in PAL format, not NTSC, so you'll need a region-free DVD player that also does PAL->NTSC conversion.

If you need a PAL converting DVD player, I wholeheartedly recommend this one for $79 shipped:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WKTG7...=heavyharmonies

ACF132.jpg

1.Who Will You Run To Now

2.Runaways

3.Wildest Dreams

4.Midnite Queen

5.Game They Call Love

6.One Single Breath

7.Play It From The Heart

8.Chasing The Angels

9.Going Out With A Bang

10.Break Out

11.I’m On Fire

12.Heart Full Of Fire

13.Valerie

14.I Am Rock

79$!?!? For 14 songs, seems kinda pricey. Is it limitred to only a few hundred, why so much?

Mkay, I guess my original post wasn't worded well. The PAL-converting DVD player is $79, not the DVD. :lol:

Although, with the crappy exchange rate and the high shipping costs, the DVD ends up in the $30+ range. :(

-Dan

A teaser for those still on the fence or waiting for the DVD to arrive like I am:

DVD sample posted by the label.

I generally drool alot these days.....comes with age!!! However.......the wife has had to keep a bib around my neck the past couple of hours after reading Dan's post and following the link he provided........

Here I sit, waiting with bated breath!!! :crazy:

A teaser for those still on the fence or waiting for the DVD to arrive like I am:

I generally drool alot these days.....comes with age!!! However.......the wife has had to keep a bib around my neck the past couple of hours after reading Dan's post and following the link he provided........

keep that dirty drool away from the cds you send my way Delbert :christmas:

keep that dirty drool away from the cds you send my way Delbert :christmas:

:popcorn: Oh Andy.....it's just like CD baby here. After an auction, I gently pickup each CD with my white gloved hands from the storage box and give the disc a tender kiss before cradling it into a fresh new jewel case. Next, it is smothered bubble wrap for it's long journey to the anxiously awaiting buyer.

No, never any drooling allowed, only tender kisses and tender loving care...... :bowdown:

Then......it's off to the post office where each package is handed to the postal clerk and I wave goodbye as they are on their way to a new loving home!!!!

Very moving.....isn't it? :rofl2:

• 4 weeks later...

Well....my copy arrived in the mail today. AWESOME is the word to describe it. Excellent quality DVD that will be played over and over. Thanks for the tip on this one Dan.