Green Bay vs Arizona

zacharyamelie

Usually the playoffs bring out the best in players and teams, I guess Tom Brady didn't get that memo.

However sometimes you have to wonder, is it the best or the worst.

The final score in the wild card game between Green Bay and Arizona was 51-45 in OT for Arizona. Was this just bad D or killer offence. I saw Warner's numbers and they were ridiculous 29/33 for 379 yards and so were Rodgers 28/42 for 422 yards, and Rodgers lost the game!?!?!

One of the best Wild Card weekends ever. The Cowboys finally win a playoff game after 14 years (although I could care less about Dallas), The Pats get smoked at home and The Jets beat up the Bengals....again

The game of the week had to be the Green Bay vs. Arizona, the one game I didn't bother watching. :doh:

The defense was almost non-existant on both sides of the field... The offense on both sides was good, but the bad defense just made it look that much better

This was one of the best and by the far the most entertaining playoff game I have ever seen.

This was just an amazing explosion of offense for both teams and what a come back by the Packers after being down by 21 points early. Neil Rackers needs tot thank the football gods(or at least Karlos Dansby) for not being the goat that cost Kurt Warner his last game(that is if he decides to retire).

How good would Steve Breaston be if he was a starter every game?

"How good would Steve Breaston be if he was a starter every game?"

I think we will find out next season. They will probably trade Anquan Boldin during the off season. Breaston will start with Fitzgerald, and Early Doucet will be the #3 receiver. Q will be good trade bait if Warner retires and they need to go get a top flight QB (I wish they could get Donovan McNabb).

Does anyone remember that Chargers/Dolphins playoff game from 1982? That's what this reminded me of. The scary thing about the game is that you might see it again this Saturday. The Saints offense with Drew Brees is super potent, but their defense (especially the secondary) isn't that great. They've managed to hide a lot of their defensive deficiencies up to now.

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena

I think we will find out next season. They will probably trade Anquan Boldin during the off season. Breaston will start with Fitzgerald, and Early Doucet will be the #3 receiver. Q will be good trade bait if Warner retires and they need to go get a top flight QB (I wish they could get Donovan McNabb).

Does anyone remember that Chargers/Dolphins playoff game from 1982? That's what this reminded me of. The scary thing about the game is that you might see it again this Saturday. The Saints offense with Drew Brees is super potent, but their defense (especially the secondary) isn't that great. They've managed to hide a lot of their defensive deficiencies up to now.

Yes the Saints and Cards game could be a repeat and we have seen what Kurt Warner can do in a dome in St. Louis. And yes Boldin will be gone I'm sure since they don't want to pay him the big bucks.

I'd be happy to have him come to my Broncos since there is no doubt that Brandon Marshall is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

Yes the Saints and Cards game could be a repeat and we have seen what Kurt Warner can do in a dome in St. Louis. And yes Boldin will be gone I'm sure since they don't want to pay him the big bucks.

I'd be happy to have him come to my Broncos since there is no doubt that Brandon Marshall is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.

Oh PLEASE God don't ever let McNabb end up in Arizona. Replacing Warner is nearly impossible... but McNabb is not the answer and nor is Leinart. The Cardinals and their fans just have to be ready for a sharp decline after Warner retires. The Cardinals need to draft a SMART young QB much like Atalanta did with Ryan and Baltimore is doing with Flacco. It is great to have an athletic QB but I'd much rather have one who makes good decisions.

As far a Boldin goes... more then likely he will not be back with the Cardinals. Talk here in the Baltimore area has the Ravens making a strong move to aquire Boldin (with this being Masons last year). There is talk of two different scenarios ... One is Boldin going to Baltimore for Troy Smith and a third round pick. The other is Boldin going to Baltimore and the Cards getting the Ravens #1 pick. Seems as the second would highly benefit both teams. Baltimore getting a top receiver to work with Flacco and the Cards getting a second first round pick to draft a QB. With lots of underclassmen coming out this year it may push a couple QBs toward the end of the first round.

Although there seems to be interest here in Baltimore for Marshall also. Looks like Baltimore has decided that a top receiver is the most important need.