It must be Christmas cos......

Wotty

I could just say John 'The Scollap' Arthurson and you guys would probably believe me, assuming he's some awesome Aussie celebrity.

So, I'll leave it at that.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Jamie fuckin' Oliver's fuckin' permanently on tv....

Who crawls onto tv at Christmas where you are........?

......send Mr. Oliver to Norway in winter.....& let him do his show on the unique flavors of frozen Reindeer nuts.....I'm sure it'll be a hit with at least a couple of folks! :P

......well there are a few I can think of.....Frosty da Snowman....Rudolpho & his red nose (prolly from snortin' a lil too much white stuff that's all over the ground).....this Grinch fella & then there's this jolly ol Saint Nickolas guy who drops in thru the chimny of all places....he must have some damn good dry cleaners.....or perhaps he gets them elfs to do more of the dirty work! ;)

Jamie fuckin' Oliver's fuckin' permanently on tv....

Who crawls onto tv at Christmas where you are........?

Jamie Oliver! What a Faakin Caant :D

I actually recently asked my wife if it was okay for me to really hate that Jamie Oliver guy. He's never really done anything to offend me openly and I avoid his TV shows like they each carried AIDS, but I just really hate him. She agreed it was understandable so I continued my bitter hatred for him. He's British, isn't he? Sounds like a good enough reason there if all else fails. ;)

I actually recently asked my wife if it was okay for me to really hate that Jamie Oliver guy. He's never really done anything to offend me openly and I avoid his TV shows like they each carried AIDS, but I just really hate him. She agreed it was understandable so I continued my bitter hatred for him. He's British, isn't he? Sounds like a good enough reason there if all else fails. ;)

:crazy: But then again it is Jamie "Fuckin' Sainsbury's" Oliver !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

He can even be seen over here in Germany, every Sunday. Can you believe it ... ?!?!

But then there are so many fuckin' cooking shows on TV, it's unreal. You can zap from one channel to the next and all you see is cooking shows. :doh: