Story Of The Year

Glen

There's a free download of it here:

http://www.alternativeaddiction.com/

Just scroll down a bit and it'll be on the left side....

Nice... I can access that one. Good new song. They can do better, but not bad at all and definitely 100% SOTY. Man I just love their sound! They have the perfect amount of heaviness as far as I'm concerned, with a perfect production job every time to make them sound a million dollars. Even an okay song from these guys sounds amazing.

Sounds OK, the track does represent the screamo part of the band that scares me a bit. I much prefer the melodic hard rock stuff they can belt out. Unless it's all like this track, I'll certainly pick it up. The Black Swan was in my top of 2008, It would be weird not to give this one a try as well.

Sounds OK, the track does represent the screamo part of the band that scares me a bit. I much prefer the melodic hard rock stuff they can belt out. Unless it's all like this track, I'll certainly pick it up. The Black Swan was in my top of 2008, It would be weird not to give this one a try as well.

Nah, it won't all be like this, mate. They're like Pretty Maids and seem to have a pretty reliable formula per disc. A few all-out metal belters, some ballads, some melodic/commercial hard rockers etc. They always spread it out pretty evenly... that's what makes them so awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Only just found this. AWESOME. Is pretty similar to "Apathy Is A Deathwish" from "The Black Swan", but who cares when it's this killer. I absolutely LOVE this band....

Only just found this. AWESOME. Is pretty similar to "Apathy Is A Deathwish" from "The Black Swan", but who cares when it's this killer. I absolutely LOVE this band....

backed. cant wait for this to hit.