Edge of Forever

Dead Planet

Haha... there's some awkward individual band member photos. I am still yet to take the plunge and buy a CD from these guys. The first two albums were decent, but not enough for me to want to own them. I really like the sounds of 'Lonely' and 'Eye of the storm' is also pretty good. Are they both new songs?

I'll give the album a go, but still not sure I'll need to own it. They sound a lot like Affair.

Haha... there's some awkward individual band member photos. I am still yet to take the plunge and buy a CD from these guys. The first two albums were decent, but not enough for me to want to own them. I really like the sounds of 'Lonely' and 'Eye of the storm' is also pretty good. Are they both new songs?

I'll give the album a go, but still not sure I'll need to own it. They sound a lot like Affair.

Those 2 songs are both on the new release.......as for the comparison to Affair, I can't agree at all, I don't hear much similarity and EOF are 10 times the band IMO....

I only have their "Let the Demon Rock 'n Roll" CD, which I thought was pretty good. I will put the new one on my long list ...

• 2 months later...

Very good new CD. Only one filler ('My revenge') and the rest is all very solid. Easily their best album, imo and well worth checking out.

Also, props to the band for a brave choice in covering 'What a feeling'. It's actually a pet hate of mine to hear bands covering songs that were already good in the first place (Or in Tesla's case, just covering shithouse songs). What's the point? I like when bands like Jaded Heart cover Backstreet Boys songs and rock that shit up, or this cover of 'What a feeling' here, which is great. There's a billion cool non-rock songs out there waiting to be covered by a rock band and it's good to see. Nice album.

• 7 years later...