Fuck The Sorry Ass Lazy Cry Baby Bitch Ass Jazz!

Leykis101

I didnt know where else to vent, Im so fucking sick of multi million dollar making, grown fucking men, that get there guarunted contracts, then play half ass, lazy, mediocre basketball, then fucking run up and down the court at half speed with a poor me fucking cry baby im a pussy attitude! like these overpaid talentless bitch ass, hollywood Utah Jazz members(Deron Williams and Ronnie Brewer excluded) I'll tell you one thing, Im sure glad my favorite team is the Lakers, has been since I was a little kid, theyve always been my favorite basketball team!!!

Try watching soccer mate. Those basketball pussies will look like piece of shit candy-ass pussies still, but try finding words to describe that waffling bunch of skirts on the soccer field by comparison.

That's why I don't watch the NBA.

Hey bro, you've gotta understand from my point of view, I don't have an NFL team in Utah, I believe it's cause they play on Sunday, and we all no what that is in Utah(insert joke) now the only person that would try and bring a team here is dead! there was a battle between Dave Checketts and Larry Miller about 5 years ago, Larry was trying to secure the Montreal Expos and bring them to Salt Lake, Checketts wanted a Pro Soccer team, well we now have soccer, and Checketts is buying the St. Louis Rams, last time he did that Salt Lake Got a Soccer team, but I don't see him moving the Rams to SLC, even though this states long overdue to try and either get an expansion or move a team here, but the Jazz are really the only pro sports Utah has I care about, I mean Tampa's so far from Utah, it's hard for me to stay inline with the Bucs, i cant stand the Doncs, and not a huge Cards fan, the only team I can stand out here is San Packfromtheback Sisco! but as many weeks theyve shown the Giants on tv, I figure id start rooting for them, since they are close to the Utah market, and have a lot of interest here, but my favorite teams always been the Steelers, since I was a little kid, theyve been my team.

Hey bro, you've gotta understand from my point of view, I don't have an NFL team in Utah, I believe it's cause they play on Sunday, and we all no what that is in Utah(insert joke) now the only person that would try and bring a team here is dead! there was a battle between Dave Checketts and Larry Miller about 5 years ago, Larry was trying to secure the Montreal Expos and bring them to Salt Lake, Checketts wanted a Pro Soccer team, well we now have soccer, and Checketts is buying the St. Louis Rams, last time he did that Salt Lake Got a Soccer team, but I don't see him moving the Rams to SLC, even though this states long overdue to try and either get an expansion or move a team here, but the Jazz are really the only pro sports Utah has I care about, I mean Tampa's so far from Utah, it's hard for me to stay inline with the Bucs, i cant stand the Doncs, and not a huge Cards fan, the only team I can stand out here is San Packfromtheback Sisco! but as many weeks theyve shown the Giants on tv, I figure id start rooting for them, since they are close to the Utah market, and have a lot of interest here, but my favorite teams always been the Steelers, since I was a little kid, theyve been my team.

Dude trust me I know. I was born and raised in Nebraska for 36 years and the only thing we had to root for was the Huskers, which are a bunch of college kids that the fans think are pro's.

Still the NBA is the NBA, most a bunch of thugs with to much money. The NFL isn't far behind these days.

Dude trust me I know. I was born and raised in Nebraska for 36 years and the only thing we had to root for was the Huskers, which are a bunch of college kids that the fans think are pro's.

Still the NBA is the NBA, most a bunch of thugs with to much money. The NFL isn't far behind these days.

But from a sports point of view, I really never was a basketball fan, I played it, but wasnt interested in the NBA, until I was watching a Jazz game stoned one night,(Malone Stockton days) I noticed how different the Jazz players were, well it was not that they were different, it was the way they were coached, they didnt step out of line, wear headbands, act like idiots, etc. etc. Jerry Sloan has become much more laid back and passive in the last 5 years, I believe after he lost his wife, and Karl and John, he became a different coach, well now I don't see that train of thought on any team in the NBA, which in turn has made me lose interest, I enjoy college basketball almost more then any sport played, I see they play with passion and fire, and believe basketballl in it's own right produces some of the best pure athletes, but the problem all in all with the NBA starts with one man David Stern, when he goes I believe the league will change!

But from a sports point of view, I really never was a basketball fan, I played it, but wasnt interested in the NBA, until I was watching a Jazz game stoned one night,(Malone Stockton days) I noticed how different the Jazz players were, well it was not that they were different, it was the way they were coached, they didnt step out of line, wear headbands, act like idiots, etc. etc. Jerry Sloan has become much more laid back and passive in the last 5 years, I believe after he lost his wife, and Karl and John, he became a different coach, well now I don't see that train of thought on any team in the NBA, which in turn has made me lose interest, I enjoy college basketball almost more then any sport played, I see they play with passion and fire, and believe basketballl in it's own right produces some of the best pure athletes, but the problem all in all with the NBA starts with one man David Stern, when he goes I believe the league will change!

TRUE, but all professional sports were much better back in the 80's early 90's that was before an evil thing called FREE AGENCY.

TRUE, but all professional sports were much better back in the 80's early 90's that was before an evil thing called FREE AGENCY.

That is true!