SUNCITY RECORDS

rockdoc

I was wondering what happened to Suncity Records , I see there site is there but has not been updated since Febuary . I heard that the fires from the past winter affected them . Is there any truth to this ?? I knew that they have signed bands like Pricillia and X-Piracy . Hope all is well with David and his family..... Maybe there is a old thread I have missed not sure give me something..............

i was just thinking the same thing yesterday.

with demondoll and eonian bringing out some great discs in the past few months, it does seem suncity has gone very quiet.

Usually they update there site maybe every 2 - 3 months but seems like something could be wrong. I contacted a few a guy from the band X-Piracy and his band has signed to Suncity and he was the one that told me they had fire that caused damaged to there location in Australia...... I knew there were some dudes from Australia on this board and just wanted to know exactly what is up . I have emailed David several times in the months past and he always responded very quickly to my emails ....... Like I said they have Pricillia and X-Piracy on there slate next but the dudes from Pricillia said there disc should be released in the winter 2010..

• 2 weeks later...
I'm most looking forward to Kidd Skruff's release, hopefully the 5 releases arent too far off :)

That Kidd Skruff should be good... Definitely better than the cheap rubbish RockIt Records bootleg selling on eBay now.

I'm most looking forward to Kidd Skruff's release, hopefully the 5 releases arent too far off :)

That Kidd Skruff should be good... Definitely better than the cheap rubbish RockIt Records bootleg selling on eBay now.

Dave just emailed me check out there website my question has been answered !! Thanks Dave !!

hpp://www.suncityrecords.com