Question for Jez

Leykis101

Hey bro, or anybody, that likes the kind of music, have you heard anything off that latest AOR cd??? I think it's called return to l.a. or journey to l.a. or something like that, I just heard my step dad talking about it, and how it's got the entire crew plus some new musicians, so I thought Id ask you first?

It'll be dull, like the others have been. ZZZZzzzzz.....

Jez has already commented on this release over at the HH main site and I couldn't agree more with him. A very good disc !!!

Journey to L.A.

Yep - I stick by my comments on the main site. It is pretty damn good in spots, although a liking of Frederic's previous AOR albums and Tommy Denanders stuff is a big advantage. I mentioned the huge Tommy D guitar solo in my little review which is on 'Desperate Dreams' not 'Never Surrender' - both great tracks though.

It'll be dull, like the others have been. ZZZZzzzzz.....

Yep, gotta agree with Tim. Definitely an aquired taste (and not one I will ever aquire).

Honestly Cody, with the glimpses I get of your musical taste I would be floored if you were into this at all.

But how could I not like it? it's got Lukather on it???